Are you willing to Welcome Jason Taylor Back to miami? POLL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you willing to Welcome Jason Taylor Back to miami? POLL

Are you welcoming JT back as a PHIN??

• Absolutely one of the all-time great Dolphins glad to have him back

Votes: 228 58.6%
  • Hell no. Hes a trader and can not be forgiven

Votes: 74 19.0%
  • Dont care either way just another veteran situational player

Votes: 87 22.4%

• Total voters

phinsfan84

remember ur 1st chance may be ur last
Reaction score
What is your opinion?

Argue all you want. . . but there is ONE GUY that is not happy JT is back in miami. His name? TOM BRADY. Say what you want but JT has always been a thorn in his back and will continue to in 2011!

Cant wait to see JT throw Tom Brady on his A## on MNF just like old times!

I would be thrilled to welcome him only so we could retire him as a Dolphin the same way Zach did. But to play for us this season? No way.

If we can take Ricky back...then JT absolutely deserves to be back IMO.

Repeating what I said in the other thread:

I've been sitting here shocked (in between trips to the fridge for more beer) for the better part of 4 hours ...

"#99" had been one of my top-3 favorite Dolphins players ever (Dan & Zach being the others) - I used to envision the day when I'd be able to drive to Canton for his HOF induction. For twelve seasons I loved watching him proudly wear the aqua and orange, destroying opposing QB's. When he was traded to the 'Skins for a second round pick, I understood. He was getting older, and to pass up that type of compensation would have been insane. At the time, I held out hopes that one day he'd return & be able to retire with us (happy ending for all)

Then the next year, he was back!!! To say I was overjoyed is an understatement. The storybook ending would happen after all.

... Then the storm clouds rolled in ...

"#99" committed the ultimate sin. He signed with the scum-sucking, dirty-rotten, filthy, slimy, stinkin, puke New York Jets! "#99" was dead to me! You broke my heart JT, you broke my heart. I took his jersey and shut it away in the closet of my back bedroom forever (Dolphins jerseys should never be destroyed - shame on anyone who calls themselves a fan who does that to a Dolphins jersey) I couldn't watch Hard Knocks because I couldn't bear to see #99 wearing that ****ing puke green. I was in pain each and every time I saw him in highlights that season, let alone the two horrible times where he suited up against us.

Then came this offseason. People brought his name up in possible "return threads." "'#99' is dead to me," was how my responses went. There was absolutely ZERO chance it could happen.

Now it has.

How do I feel about it?

That's the $64,000 question.

Ten minutes ago, I went into that back bedroom - opened the closet door - AND PUT ON MY AQUA #99 JASON TAYLOR JERSEY!!!

Welcome home Jason Taylor, I forgive you.

amd_penningtonsacked-1.jpg

He can come crawling back but don't give him #99 that is for Kevin Burnett

[video=youtube;DtPoH0jIMkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtPoH0jIMkM[/video]

oh and not meaning to be a grammar tightazz since it's pretty obvious you mean "traitor" but I'm a trader and don't really want to be confused with THAT

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor said that he would have been on the team last year if it weren't for Parcells. PARCELLS didn't want him and the Jets did. Now that Parcells is gone and Ireland/Sparano brought him back, it's obvious that JT was telling the truth. Parcells bailed, JT didn't. Welcome back!!

He can come crawling back but don't give him #99 that is for Kevin Burnett

Rediculous idea.

Whether you like it or not, JT is a Miami Dolphins icon.

Yes, Burnett will have a MUCH greater impact both this year and going forward - but #99 is JT's.

"#99" committed the ultimate sin. He signed with the scum-sucking, dirty-rotten, filthy, slimy, stinkin, puke New York Jets! "#99" was dead to me! You broke my heart JT, you broke my heart.
Dude, you need a life. It's only a game.

No matter what this game is a business. He is one of the greatest dolphins and at my age, I was able to watch all of his career. I will definitely welcome him back with open arms and look forward to seeing him and Wake rush the QB on third down...

Back
Top Bottom