Are you willing to Welcome Jason Taylor Back to miami? POLL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you willing to Welcome Jason Taylor Back to miami? POLL

Are you welcoming JT back as a PHIN??

• Absolutely one of the all-time great Dolphins glad to have him back

Votes: 228 58.6%
  • Hell no. Hes a trader and can not be forgiven

Votes: 74 19.0%
  • Dont care either way just another veteran situational player

Votes: 87 22.4%

• Total voters
Of course, I only hated him when wore that ugly Jets Uni..................................................

Ain't apples to apples - Ricky had some emotional and fulfillment issues, exacerbated by Wanny's overuse of him and expectation of more to come. He didn't go to our hated enemy, infer our organization sucked by favorably comparing his new butt buddies nor was he all smiles and good cheer getting a gatorade shower in our house, as part of the fins being mocked by a despised, sexually perverted fatazz coach. And if the jest didn't throw him out like a used tampon, don't you think he'd have resigned with them instead of using us as a port of last resort? Sorry bro, just ain't the same thing. :idk:

True, but Ricky also wasn't the icon JT was here.

Point being ... If we're willing to forgive tricky-Ricky, why not JT? (They both **** on us) :idk:

Ricky never said he would trade his team 4 his lover. Ricky retired not because he was a turncoat but 4 mental and physical reasons. Your comparisons is a sad reach.

Ricky never said he would trade his team 4 his lover. Ricky retired not because he was a turncoat but 4 mental and physical reasons. Your comparisons is a sad reach.

Um ... Ricky traded his team for weed.

Edit: The man sold us out for doobage, yet we welcomed him back.

Nobody liked seeing Taylor in a Jet uniform. You cant hold it against him though in my opinion. When your in a business, and your current employer does not want you, and you get an offer for another job, anyone with common sense would take the paycheck. Taylor wanted to remain in Miami, but the real quitter (Parcells) didnt wany anything to do with him, because of the whole dancing with the stars thing. What a player does in the offseason is nobodys business and should not be held against him, unless he is getting in some sort of trouble or breaking the law, etc.

At the end of the the day, the NFL is a business, and Taylor took the only job that was offered to him at the time.

I am glad to see him back, and glad to see him finish his career as a Miami Dolphin.

Nobody liked seeing Taylor in a Jet uniform. You cant hold it against him though in my opinion. When your in a business, and your current employer does not want you, and you get an offer for another job, anyone with common sense would take the paycheck. Taylor wanted to remain in Miami, but the real quitter (Parcells) didnt wany anything to do with him, because of the whole dancing with the stars thing. What a player does in the offseason is nobodys business and should not be held against him, unless he is getting in some sort of trouble or breaking the law, etc.

At the end of the the day, the NFL is a business, and Taylor took the only job that was offered to him at the time.

I am glad to see him back, and glad to see him finish his career as a Miami Dolphin.

:chuckle: Actually, I did hold it against him ... but I forgave him when he came back.

Bro Ricky did not trade the team for weed, he was going through a emotional, mental and spiritual break down, lost inspiration and drive in life and made the mistake of leaving his career. in the other hand JT wanted to leave us to dance w/ the starts and behaving very unprofessionally then later 2 years after went to the Jets and started talking smack about us and saying how in NY he would really contend to a championship which was more than what he would with us and god know how much crap that we did not hear JT talked about us while in NY. SO yea accepting JT is definitely harder than when we did it with RIcky.

It's not that I hate him, I just wish he would retire. While not his fault, he is a reminder of all the awful and mediocre teams we've had the last decade.

just saw JT's press conference. i think parcells had alot to do with JT not being here. i think he WANTs to be here and WANTS to retire a dolphin. guy is still a class act - hes a future hall of famer and one of the best dolphins of all time. im glad he's back - esp in our already stacked defense.

Back
Top Bottom