Are you willing to Welcome Jason Taylor Back to miami? POLL | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you willing to Welcome Jason Taylor Back to miami? POLL

Are you welcoming JT back as a PHIN??

• Absolutely one of the all-time great Dolphins glad to have him back

Votes: 228 58.6%
  • Hell no. Hes a trader and can not be forgiven

Votes: 74 19.0%
  • Dont care either way just another veteran situational player

Votes: 87 22.4%

• Total voters
hopefully if they're gonna do it anyway, some of those Henne boo-tards will have kept some in reserve for Benedict next week.

If Bryan Cox can come back and be a coach, I see no reason Jason can't retire as a fin. Although I do admit I feel like I should have worn a rubber while writing that.

I'll always see JT as a Miami Dolphin. I was really happy when I read that news. Glad he's going to play his final year in aqua and orange. Welcome home JT.

Jason never wanted to leave... fatass Parcells wanted to show who was boss and ruined the Dolphins relationship with a true Dolphin.... I dislike our current front office but give them credit for changing the tide on the JT situation.... on another note, we need a qb badly... I wonder if we can talk #13 back into the game...

Uh, the guy chose to be a jet. That's not nothing. He can't just waltz back in here like he didn't just spend last year talking about how awesome it was to be in green. I spent a lot of years rooting for JT. That all ended when he went traitor. Seems the majority of this website just doesn't believe in the concept of accountability.

It's great to see JT back in a Phins uni, I know people think he deserted us, but the truth is Parcells didn't want him (twice) and he had no choice but to go elsewhere. Now will he really contribute that much on the field . . . No. But if he can help develop some of the newer guys and maybe spell some guys or come in on certain situations, then he'll do fine.

Everyone wants to blame JT for going to the Jets. Where the &%#$ is Bill Parcells blame in all of this? He slipped out the back door before the $#!t-storm hit. Now he's out playing golf on some island with no care in the world for us. But not JT... he's back... probably because he never wanted to leave in the first place. F@%K Bill Parcells!!!!

why would i welcome back a guy who's washed up??? jt is washed up

Show me playoff stats player lover. Good luck finding him and those stats when they matter.

I'm sorry, are you trying to tell me that I can't be happy that one of my all-time favorite Miami Dolphins has returned to us?

Look, you're still pissed at him. I get it. But, quit ****ting in my cheerios!

... and, as for the "player lover" crack - I hope to god you're not insinuating I'm somehow less of a fan of our team than you.

Uh, the guy chose to be a jet. That's not nothing. He can't just waltz back in here like he didn't just spend last year talking about how awesome it was to be in green. I spent a lot of years rooting for JT. That all ended when he went traitor. Seems the majority of this website just doesn't believe in the concept of accountability.

... or perhaps we just believe in the concept of forgiveness.

Edit: Seriously, how many of us eventually accepted Ricky back after he ****ed us?

... or perhaps we just believe in the concept of forgiveness.

Edit: Seriously, how many of us eventually accepted Ricky back after he ****ed us?

Ain't apples to apples - Ricky had some emotional and fulfillment issues, exacerbated by Wanny's overuse of him and expectation of more to come. He didn't go to our hated enemy, infer our organization sucked by favorably comparing his new butt buddies nor was he all smiles and good cheer getting a gatorade shower in our house, as part of the fins being mocked by a despised, sexually perverted fatazz coach. And if the jest didn't throw him out like a used tampon, don't you think he'd have resigned with them instead of using us as a port of last resort? Sorry bro, just ain't the same thing. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom