Are you willing to Welcome Jason Taylor Back to miami? POLL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you willing to Welcome Jason Taylor Back to miami? POLL

Are you welcoming JT back as a PHIN??

• Absolutely one of the all-time great Dolphins glad to have him back

Votes: 228 58.6%
  • Hell no. Hes a trader and can not be forgiven

Votes: 74 19.0%
  • Dont care either way just another veteran situational player

Votes: 87 22.4%

• Total voters
2 of the last 3 years he's elected to be elsewhere (despite the revisionist history about not getting an offer). Sure he was a great defender for us, although lacking the heart of his brother in law. Although he came up short when it mattered most, I can understand the residual affection some have including forgiveness if not outright absolution. I find it disingenuous though that likely most of those same folks welcoming him back individually or because he's gonna be part of the aqua/orange brotherhood are not extending anywhere close to the same consideration to Henne who's put up with a lot of **** here, never complained and will be wearing the same jersey ... even worse, actually rooting against him. :idk:
well i think that jason taylor, depsite the ups and downs the past few years between him and fin fans, he has earned our respect by giving us lots of great moments.

chad henne,despite as you have pointed out sticking around through all this crap, and never complaining, the guy has not earned that respect yet of fin fans yet, so ya people are going to be harsher on him. also, i dont think people are rooting again him unless they are not real dolphin fans, if you are a dolphin fan you have to root for henne to succeed as long as he is wearing our jersey.

also, i dont know if you remember this, but henne has made some disturbing comments before, such as one how he basically said '' im just gonna go out and have fun, because its just a game''. i dont know if that was the exact quote, but it was along those lines. comments like that are going to piss fans off.

although technically he is right, its not life or death if we win or lose, and maybe their are more important things in life than winning or losing a football game, but for the starting qb of the dolphins to say that made me lose lots of respect for him.

Really? we didn't want him last year. It's a business. He wanted to work. Jets wanted him. Get over it.

It's a business.

Wrong answer.. we offered him a contract of which he turned down. He didn't want us

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

See above post
Taylor said that he would have been on the team last year if it weren't for Parcells. PARCELLS didn't want him and the Jets did. Now that Parcells is gone and Ireland/Sparano brought him back, it's obvious that JT was telling the truth. Parcells bailed, JT didn't. Welcome back!!

screw you Taylor! Also thanks for all those awesome playoff performances

Interesting that Parcells was the reason for last years departure. Even though Parcells was on his way out and spent negligible time, his influence was so big that Ireland and Sparano just followed the orders rather than argue. Having Jason back is actually sending a clear message to the Big Tuna that they are not bound by his decisions. The easy thing would have been to let someone else pick him up. BTW Welcome back JT, get fired up for some 3rd down pass rushing.

Jason traitor needs to follow Randy Moss' lead and retire.

So the dancing ballarina turncoat seems 2 be forgiven by our fairweather fanbase and player followers.:( The same POS that said he would trade MY Fins for his buttbuddy Brady.

So the dancing ballarina turncoat seems 2 be forgiven by our fairweather fanbase and player followers.:( The same POS that said he would trade MY Fins for his buttbuddy Brady.

Yep, the same POS that racked up 124 sacks for us in 12 years. :bobdole:

The good news is that he now knows some of the Jets schemes and should be a big help to the Dolphins Offense. Unless they sign some sort of NDA when they join a team.

Dude, you need a life. It's only a game.

Common man whats your deal. Do you know bumpus? or anything about him, or his life? He is passionate about his Miami Dolphins, and you shouldn't bash him for that.

Bumpus is free to share his opinion. This is a message board after all.

Back
Top Bottom