Armando: Final interviews this weekend, GM in place by Monday & Licht offer not true | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Final interviews this weekend, GM in place by Monday & Licht offer not true

Hahahahah!

I love the fact there is 50 million page thread talking about how we're such losers because we lost out on Licht.

Bogus story being hyped up here.

I'm going to go back over that thread and make points of all those who ate that crap up. I'm not going to take anything they post here seriously ever again.

Although the story from Armando sounds plausible, I don't believe a word he says. He's been wrong too many times...everyone has been wrong too many times when it comes to reporting on the Dolphins. I think there's too much effort being made by the media of trying to make this simple process into a full blown drama and I'm pretty ticked off about it. It's highly opinionated, falsified reporting and there's no accountability by those pushing lies to the public. These guys don't know how to report on sports anymore anyway...it's 80% pop culture and 20% actual sports information.

I called this one. There would be a story denying that Licht was offered anything.

Looks like it is one of the men they have talked too.

Who is your guess?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Farmer is the favorite

Hickey is the dark horse

Gaine is the best fit

Xanders

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m

One more thing: Stephen Ross has not left the country this week

Although the story from Armando sounds plausible, I don't believe a word he says. He's been wrong too many times...everyone has been wrong too many times when it comes to reporting on the Dolphins. I think there's too much effort being made by the media of trying to make this simple process into a full blown drama and I'm pretty ticked off about it. It's highly opinionated, falsified reporting and there's no accountability by those pushing lies to the public. These guys don't know how to report on sports anymore anyway...it's 80% pop culture and 20% actual sports information.

He writes a ton of ****. But this gives dates, timelines, and actually shows he followed up on previous reports. He actually did some WORK.

But this article was also retweeted my Jesse Aglar who works for the Phins. I doubt Jesse would repost something untrue.

All I'm gonna say on the issue is what I've always said, the whole organizational setup narrative with Aponte as the big baddie never meshed IMO. I can buy that Ross was slow and unprepared for the search.

I do think both sides are too quick to either bash or praise the Fins

Although the story from Armando sounds plausible, I don't believe a word just about anyone in the media says. He's been wrong too many times...everyone has been wrong too many times when it comes to reporting on the Dolphins. I think there's too much effort being made by the media of trying to make this simple process into a full blown drama and I'm pretty ticked off about it. It's highly opinionated, falsified reporting and there's no accountability by those pushing lies to the public. These guys don't know how to report on sports anymore anyway...it's 80% pop culture and 20% actual sports information.

Edited it a little, hope you don't object.

I called this one. There would be a story denying that Licht was offered anything.

Looks like it is one of the men they have talked too.

Who is your guess?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Farmer is the favorite

Hickey is the dark horse

Gaine is the best fit

Of course it was going to be refuted Hayden. The report made no sense. It was completely illogical.
Who would leak that? The Dolphins? It would completely be counter productive.
Licht? Why leak it. It would be vindictive and you never know where this business takes us. The only way it would have made sense is if his agent had tried to use the fins to leverage more power or money in Tb.

I wouldn't count out Xanders at all.

My hope is that Xanders might come as a package deal with Farmer. But I don't think the Dolphina are considering him for the GM role due to his personality conflicts around the league. They just dealt with that with Ireland.

My hope is that Xanders might come as a package deal with Farmer. But I don't think the Dolphina are considering him for the GM role due to his personality conflicts around the league. They just dealt with that with Ireland.

I'd love Xanders and Farmer together. But doubt it.

If I had to choose, I'd pick Xanders.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

More bull**** refuted...

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 5m

One more thing: Stephen Ross has not left the country this week.

There is no chance they will put a finalist thru that could turn down the job if offered. In other words, Omar Khan....out. Farmer would say yes and so would Gaine. How about the others? Dawson would come. Xanders? Probably.

I'd love Xanders and Farmer together. But doubt it.

If I had to choose, I'd pick Xanders.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

More bull**** refuted...

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 5m

One more thing: Stephen Ross has not left the country this week.

If this is true why bother reading what anyone has to say...at this point...

i don't know what to believe anymore...all these dorks acting like insiders is annoying as hell i know that...i also know that in my opinion this is taking too long...not even to 2nd interviews

What's your thinking here? Xander as Assistant GM? Farmer is already Assistant GM so I don't think he would be allowed to make a lateral move.

Back
Top Bottom