Armando: Final interviews this weekend, GM in place by Monday & Licht offer not true | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Final interviews this weekend, GM in place by Monday & Licht offer not true

Too many people are worrying about how we look to others (who cares?) and how long this takes, and whether or not I shouted loud enough in every thread possible about who the right pick is gonna be and why it will be bad and what we should do instead, or which article is right and who is lying on twitter. Check the I know it all egos and just let it play out.

What's your thinking here? Xander as Assistant GM? Farmer is already Assistant GM so I don't think he would be allowed to make a lateral move.

I believe Farmer would be above Xander in that arrangement. Either as GM or Czar.

Hahahahah!

I love the fact there is 50 million page thread talking about how we're such losers because we lost out on Licht.

Bogus story being hyped up here.

I'm going to go back over that thread and make points of all those who ate that crap up. I'm not going to take anything they post here seriously ever again.

No I think it was we are are losers because our team is owned by Bozo the clown......be careful with the information you receive from local writers, especially Mando....

Will the new GM be a figurehead with Joe actually making selections? At this point, I would believe anything.

Oh lookie, another bogus report from the national media shot down. As to Armando, the reason I believe him here is because he would probably love nothing better than be able to confirm the report and take more shots at the Dolphins organization. Instead, it looks like he actually looked into the matter instead of just retweeting the earlier report.

I don't care how we look to the public, but it would be nice if the job had the cachet it had before Saban, Ireland and Ross sullied it.

lets hope the new guy is a home-run and hungry to turn this turd-factory around

Oh lookie, another bogus report from the national media shot down. As to Armando, the reason I believe him here is because he would probably love nothing better than be able to confirm the report and take more shots at the Dolphins organization. Instead, it looks like he actually looked into the matter instead of just retweeting the earlier report.

My thought is the fins reached out to Mando as a known Miami skeptic. Gives the refutation more credibility

Although the story from Armando sounds plausible, I don't believe a word he says. He's been wrong too many times...everyone has been wrong too many times when it comes to reporting on the Dolphins. I think there's too much effort being made by the media of trying to make this simple process into a full blown drama and I'm pretty ticked off about it. It's highly opinionated, falsified reporting and there's no accountability by those pushing lies to the public. These guys don't know how to report on sports anymore anyway...it's 80% pop culture and 20% actual sports information.

The only reason I believe there is some credibility to this report is because there is information coming from Licht as well as the Fins. Plus we have heard from multiple sources there was going to be a second round of interviews. Whey would the Fins offer the job to someone on a whim after deciding how they were going to go about the process? It wouldn't make sense.

Just another case of the masses getting worked up over nothing instead of letting this thing play out. Did they learn nothing from the Lazor hire?

I'm not one to believe everything the media says but the people on this board getting offended all the time everytime someone writes something negative about our team needs to stop. What is the media supposed to say about us....."Oh look at the amazing Dolphins" They have an awesome organization down in Miami?" Is that what everyone thinks te media should say about us? This is what happens when your owner makes half decisions and you don't win a super bowl in 40 years. Ross has handle most things the wrong way. Why can't people here see that?

Ozzy rules!!

Hahahahah!

I love the fact there is 50 million page thread talking about how we're such losers because we lost out on Licht.

Bogus story being hyped up here.

I'm going to go back over that thread and make points of all those who ate that crap up. I'm not going to take anything they post here seriously ever again.

Guilty as charged but I never turned on my guys. :hump:

My hope is that Xanders might come as a package deal with Farmer. But I don't think the Dolphina are considering him for the GM role due to his personality conflicts around the league. They just dealt with that with Ireland.

SkapePhin, can you provide a link to people not getting along with Xanders in NFL circles? I haven't seen anything on it. Or is this more heresay?

So another report contradicting another report that contradicted another report.

I'm reported out.

I think there's truth in all the reports, but I do think some (Like Armando's early ones after Ireland was fired) were pure smear jobs. I think Darlington was right when he said that our opening is attractive, I think the reports of Ross being indecisive/slow are true, I never bought that Philbin/Aponte were scaring candidates away, but I do believe that there could be confusion within what the Fins were looking for based on wording.

I think the bigger issue is we have a few vocal posters who want to blast Philbin/Ross/Aponte, a few vocal who rush to the team's aid whenever, and a few guys who just love to stir the pot.

Back
Top Bottom