Armando - "Fins want to “kill” 2017 draft" - didn't seem to do it in 2016 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - "Fins want to “kill” 2017 draft" - didn't seem to do it in 2016

Yea good luck with that...

[TWEET]852171479693357062[/TWEET]

So let's review shall we? No future 3rd from Philly on the trade down, no 3rd and 4th because of that dumb ass Carroo trade... Lol great timing Mike T, just awesome work. We could be sitting on three 3rd rounders this year, 6 total picks in the first 4 rounds in a loaded draft. What a ****ing joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every year, every draft something is "best in many years".

Nobody knows a goddamn thing about how good anything is going to be.

Oh god, that kick returner we drafted in the 6th round last year isn't a starter on our team yet. Bust

Extra picks = extra ammo, and we all know how Tannenbaum loves to trade....we could've been in position to do major damage this year with six picks through the 4th , we want to move up for Hooker or Solomon Thomas? No problem. Or we stay pat, load up on D and have extra picks to take a OL or two.

Throw in paying Branch, Kiko and Timmons over guys like Sheard, Poe/Hankins, and Zach Brown.... This is truly the offseason of missed opportunities. No matter how many wins we finish with this year, just know that we could've been much better.

Armando - "Fins want to “kill” 2017 draft" - didn't seem to do it in 2016

I like Armando, but I'm fatigued by the seemingly negative bent on just about everything he writes... Dude could win the lottery and he'd bitch that the jackpot wasn't big enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea good luck with that...

[TWEET]852171479693357062[/TWEET]

So let's review shall we? No future 3rd from Philly on the trade down, no 3rd and 4th because of that dumb ass Carroo trade... Lol great timing Mike T, just awesome work. We could be sitting on three 3rd rounders this year, 6 total picks in the first 4 rounds in a loaded draft. What a ****ing joke.

Just realized we have three 5ths, wow we coulda had 9 picks in the first 5 rounds.

Extra picks = extra ammo, and we all know how Tannenbaum loves to trade....we could've been in position to do major damage this year with six picks through the 4th , we want to move up for Hooker or Solomon Thomas? No problem. Or we stay pat, load up on D and have extra picks to take a OL or two.

Throw in paying Branch, Kiko and Timmons over guys like Sheard, Poe/Hankins, and Zach Brown.... This is truly the offseason of missed opportunities. No matter how many wins we finish with this year, just know that we could've been much better.

Zach Brown isn't as good as you make him out to be.

Neither is Poe.

Hankins want entirely to much money.

I'll give you Sheard, but trading for William Hayes was a better move.

Laremy Tunsil: 14 starts, 802 snaps
Xavien Howard: 6 starts, 527 snaps
Kenyan Drake: 1 starts, 109 snaps, 245 ST snaps
Leonte Carroo: 2 starts, 120 snaps, 96 ST snaps
Jakeem Grant: 0 starts, 19 snaps, 114 ST snaps
Jordan Lucas: 79 ST snaps
Brandon Doughty: n/a
Thomas Duarte: 2 snaps

23 starts from 8 players.

Honestly, I would not be opposed dealing 22 down into the 2nd round. This draft is very 2-5 heavy.

Gotta agree underwelming draft last year outside of Tunsil and in free agency last year letting all of our proven younger player's walk even more underwhelming. How we won 10 games gotta give it to Gase.

and the best we can hope for from the 2016 draft class is 2 starters in 2017. If you're drafting ST's players in the 3rd round.....:err:

Zach Brown isn't as good as you make him out to be.

Neither is Poe.

Hankins want entirely to much money.

I'll give you Sheard, but trading for William Hayes was a better move.

This is all that needs to be said.

Id hate to see you around some spilt milk

and the best we can hope for from the 2016 draft class is 2 starters in 2017. If you're drafting ST's players in the 3rd round.....:err:

yeah but if howard and tunsil are actual difference makers the rest of that class won't matter

of course when I say difference makers I mean legit #1 corners top 10 at their position types

Back
Top Bottom