Armando: Harbaugh only real option to replace Philbin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Harbaugh only real option to replace Philbin

Like him or not, Bellichick can take crap and polish it to gold. He would have taken us far with this talent. I have been saying for awhile we are just a head coach away from going far, we just have to find him.

He didn't do much I ln Cleveland did he. He didn't do much prior to Brady did he?

I can't wait for a real head coach.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Lazor is so overrated on FH.

Why is that? :confused:

Our offense is dink and dunks and plain boring/useless at times lol.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

I really hate being in this boat yet again. Oh well I guess that is just a part of being a fan of this team.

We can't suck forever!

He didn't do much I ln Cleveland did he. He didn't do much prior to Brady did he?

He took them to the 2nd round of the playoffs in 1994. At this point, I would do (almost) anything to see the Dolphins lose in the second round of the playoffs.

Why is that? :confused:

Our offense is dink and dunks and plain boring/useless at times lol.

3 consecutive rushing calls in the redzone on 1st down and 5....one of the best rushing defenses in the NFL vs our horrendous OL.....and we call 3 rushing plays. Yea, Lazors is a ****ing genius.

Are you talking about Philbin or Harbaugh? Seems to me the 49ers lost to a one win Raiders team yesterday and looked flat awful in the process. Maybe the players did give up on Harbaugh...or maybe the players did give up on Philbin...you can say the same about both.

I was referring to Philbin. Our defense was excellent the first half of the season, and has completely tanked the last few weeks. That could be due to the fact that the team either has had enough of this coaching and are laying down or maybe it could be that teams we are playing now are just simply better than the first half or maybe other coaches had figured out philbins one dimensional coaching.

I just mentioned Lazar because he is the coordinator now. Whoever that is, he just needs to back off of the offense if he is the head coach.

With Bellichick as our coach, we beat GB, Det, Den and Bal. How does 11-2 sound?

You are completely 100% correct. Bellichick would have pulled those wins out or wouldn't have let it get to that point.

Right, with better coaches, or OL will suddenly be able to block and our DL can suddenly shed blocks. Its naive to think that Dallas Thomas could be a good RT with better coaching. Or that Phillip Wheeler could be a good OLB. It starts with the players, and we dont have the right ones. If another coach comes in here next year, he's gonna have the same problems Philbin had this year, and threads like this will be popping up all over again.

A good coach would have pulled Thomas and at lease tried to go with someone else.

I don't want an ego maniac like Harbaugh. Sorry, but his personality wears on players and personnel people. We don't need that.

Armando's a knucklehead. He gives sports journalism a bad name.

Unfortunately we will go 9-7 which will save philbin

Back
Top Bottom