Armando - More details on the Tannehill Philbin relationship | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - More details on the Tannehill Philbin relationship

This is easy. Let Gase work with RT and see if he gets better. If not, the team can get out of the deal and draft a young QB and allow him to grow the Gase.

The Fins are fine.

Lmao, Omar is such a loser. He responds to my criticism of him being a bad reporter because he forms relationships with certain players and covers them differently with a lame meme video clip, then promptly blocks me on Twitter. What a complete coward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again shows JPs poor leadership. You don't lead by dividing. We had a lot of that the last 4 years didn't we.

Exactly. These revelations are totally inappropriate. They're lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!

Philbin knew his job was done when tannehill played like a bottom 5 qb to start the season. It didn't matter what Joe said at that point.

You guys can keep pointing fingers at Joe, it doesn't change the fact Ryan was god awful, for Christ sake look t his stats to start the season.

He looked like a back up qb.

Joe ran Vontae, Sean Smith, Dansby and Richie out of town. What are these teams glaring needs again?

Lmao, Omar is such a loser. He responds to my criticism of him being a bad reporter because he forms relationships with certain players and covers them differently with a lame meme video clip, then promptly blocks me on Twitter. What a complete coward.

Take it as a badge of honor. Life is so much better without that fool on you Twitter feed. Trust me.

Stop with the oline nonsense already.

Tannehill is awful, accept it already. Most teams don't have good olines, if you try to list them off the top of your head I bet you can't name 5.

Philbin knew his career was dependent on the QB, as all coaches careers in this league for the most part.

If your qb doesn't perform, you'll lose your job, Tannehill has taken down 3 offensive coordinators in a very short career.

He's a complete stiff, he cnt feel the pressure, can't get away from it, he makes NO plays. I don't care how good a OC or HC is, you need your QB to make some damn plays.

Tannehill is right next to Bradford as easiest QBs to hit hard. Every time Ryan gets hit I feel like that ball is coming out.

Dude, give it a rest already.

But if you want some good lines, sure I can name 5 fairly easily...hell. Let's go for 10...

-Arizona
-New York Jets
-Pittsburgh
-Baltimore
-St Louis
-Carolina
-Kansas City
-Minnesota
-Denver
-Cincinnati

But if you want some good lines, sure I can name 5 fairly easily...hell. Let's go for 10...

-Arizona
-New York Jets
-Pittsburgh
-Baltimore
-St Louis
-Carolina
-Kansas City
-Minnesota
-Denver
-Cincinnati

Solid list, but you forgot one of the best in Dallas. There's 11 for ya!

This is easy. Let Gase work with RT and see if he gets better. If not, the team can get out of the deal and draft a young QB and allow him to grow the Gase.

The Fins are fine.

There's nothing Gase can do to save Ryan, your delusional if you think he's going to learn to work a pocket overnight.

Ryan is just too damn easy to hit, it takes years and thousands of reps to develop those insticts. It's not going to happen, there is 0 chance of saving tannehill.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

-Arizona
-New York Jets
-Pittsburgh
-Baltimore
-St Louis
-Carolina
-Kansas City
-Minnesota
-Denver
-Cincinnati

hahaha, do you even watch football? Jets oline, same level as ours, probably worse. Denver? Are you kidding me, just stop...

St Louis?

HAGAHA, your funny....

Wowsers!! It sounds like Philbin was as frustrated as I am with the QB situation. I, and many others were screaming for us to take a QB in the first round of that draft. How's that RT working out for us?

again whether you want to support Ryan Tannehill or not, if all this is true Joe Philbin went about everything the wrong way. If you don't support a QB don't play him. Simple as that. Jay Gruden was flat out told by Dan Snyder he had to play RG3. Gruden played that game in year 1, but this year played Cousin and it pissed Snyder off. You better well believe had the Redskins not made the playoffs Gruden would have been fired, Cousins gone, and RG3 would be starting next year. Hell, if they get blown out today I could see that still happening.

When you agree to not have final control of the 53 you don't take the franchise hostage by threatening to play worse players if you don't get your way. Tell them what you want and if the decision maker does something else you still have to play the guy that gives you your best chance to win, even if you feel he's not giving you a very good chance.

What's cowardly about blocking people on twitter? I don't get that. You insult a guy and he tells you to **** off. That's what I would do. :idk:

Better question is why were you following a guy who barely has a spinal cord, much less a brain?

Wowsers!! It sounds like Philbin was as frustrated as I am with the QB situation. I, and many others were screaming for us to take a QB in the first round of that draft. How's that RT working out for us?

When you agree to not have final control of the 53 you don't take the franchise hostage by threatening to play worse players if you don't get your way. Tell them what you want and if the decision maker does something else you still have to play the guy that gives you your best chance to win, even if you feel he's not giving you a very good chance.

I am shocked you and Joe were thinking the same thing.

Its pretty obvious this isn't a "lets see how you feel about the QB in a year and then we'll reevaluate" deal with Gase. Gase and Tannehill are locked in for the long haul.

Philbin knew his job was done when tannehill played like a bottom 5 qb to start the season. It didn't matter what Joe said at that point.

You guys can keep pointing fingers at Joe, it doesn't change the fact Ryan was god awful, for Christ sake look t his stats to start the season.

He looked like a back up qb.
giphy-13.gif

Back
Top Bottom