Armando: players take on Tua | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: players take on Tua

4 seasons? Yet you want to get rid of Tua after 9 games.
Never said get rid of him. I just said he wasn’t good this year and needs to improve next season or we need to seriously consider our options which is why I’m hoping we somehow end up with an additional 2022 first just in case...

Hmmm!!!....think everyone is still waiting on Thill....everyone should know by now...
I guess u missed his last 2 seasons in Tennessee. Anyone who understands football knows by now Tannehill is a good NFL QB. Personally I consider him a franchise QB but that depends on how u define the word. Sorry about your feelings and most of finheavens lol.

Never said get rid of him. I just said he wasn’t good this year and needs to improve next season or we need to seriously consider our options which is why I’m hoping we somehow end up with an additional 2022 first just in case...

Also wasn't good by what standards? Lol..yours?

Also wasn't good by what standards? Lol..yours?
Come on man use your eyes, he wasn’t impressive. Yes the surrounding talent sucked, but the players knew Fitz was the better option hence the article. It’s common sense...

I still agreed with playing Tua over Fitz however, he needs experience and we needed to find out his ability and fast from an organizational perspective. Unfortunately it just wasn’t that impressive but he is only a rookie.

Hmmm!!!....think everyone is still waiting on Thill....everyone should know by now...

I'm not going to mock Tannehill he's and good QB once you surround him with an amazing running game and playaction. That's who he's always been and nothing wrong with that.

Come on man use your eyes, he wasn’t impressive. Yes the surrounding talent sucked, but the players knew Fitz was the better option hence the article. It’s common sense...

I use all-22 and guess what? He played fine for a rookie and considering the circumstances. You know what else? His number projected over a 16 game period are also better than "TANN-DA-MAN-17!"

I'm not going to mock Tannehill he's and good QB once you surround him with an amazing running game and playaction. That's who he's always been and nothing wrong with that.
oh..I agree...and i love that style of power football.....only thing is ..you have stay ahead of the sticks.....get behind early....that's when Thill's warts show...
He's in a perfect offense for him..and I'm happy for him..

I guess u missed his last 2 seasons in Tennessee. Anyone who understands football knows by now Tannehill is a good NFL QB. Personally I consider him a franchise QB but that depends on how u define the word. Sorry about your feelings and most of finheavens lol.
I guess you missed the fact that it took 3 full seasons for Tannehill to end up with a better rating than Tua's rating in his rookie year... Or that Tua threw for 1 less TD than Tannehill in their rookie year, on 1/3rd of pass attempts... And 8 less INTs...

I was a Tannehill fan too, but stop making ****ing hypocrite posts...

I use all-22 and guess what? He played fine for a rookie and considering the circumstances. You know what else? His number projected over a 16 game period are also better than "TANN-DA-MAN-17!"
Ok cool, I disagree

Count me as being in the camp that's Overjoyed that Tua played this year.
You cant fake or simulate that 'speed of the game' stuff. Plus, Tua learned a lot about division and conference rivals and wiped the smarmy countenance off of the kid from Arizona's face. F that guy!

Also, after seeing how many years Marino made the playoffs with a team far inferior to the eventual conference champs or SB winner, I truly value the difference between 'playoff team' and 'SB contender'. It's a pretty vast difference for most teams in most years.
Losing in week 17 vs week 18 meant nothing to me. It sucks for the players not getting another game check but 'not my problem'.

I guessed you missed the fact that it took 3 full seasons for Tannehill to end up with a better rating Than Tua's rating in his rookie year... Or that Tua threw for 1 less TD than Tannehill in their rookie year, on 1/3rd of pass attempts... And 8 less INTs...

I was a Tannehill fan too, but stop making ****ing hypocrite posts...
How many games did Tua throw for under 100 yards this season after being regarded as maybe the best college QB to ever play? Lol.

I love how you carefully phrase - good QB

In this veign of logic would it be fair to say......

Tannehill is a "playoff QB"

He is not a "Superbowl contender QB"

Back
Top Bottom