Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone.

But, but Tannehill is the 8th best in football. QB rating tells me so.
With a clunker in Buffalo it will be back to where it normally comes in - low nineties. It’s down to 99 now.

I think scapegoating Burke and Ryan is bullshit. So Gase can run a good offense if he has Payton Manning as his QB. So could anyone who posts on this board. I’m all for firing Burke and moving on from Ryan for an upgrade but I think Gase has to go too. He runs this mess I don’t know how he gets a pass. Our offense has been a joke for pretty much 32 games. As much as everyone hates Burke (to be clear so do I) the turnovers forced by his unit were probably the biggest positive of the season. Even Rizzi’s teams have sucked the past 3 games.

I think scapegoating Burke and Ryan is bullshit. So Gase can run a good offense if he has Payton Manning as his QB. So could anyone who posts on this board. I’m all for firing Burke and moving on from Ryan for an upgrade but I think Gase has to go too. He runs this mess I don’t know how he gets a pass. Our offense has been a joke for pretty much 32 games.
Agreed. Gase’s claim to fame was the year he was Peyton’s caddy. It should be pointed out that in the SB that year his offense got physically abused by the Seattle D.

I think scapegoating Burke and Ryan is bullshit. So Gase can run a good offense if he has Payton Manning as his QB. So could anyone who posts on this board. I’m all for firing Burke and moving on from Ryan for an upgrade but I think Gase has to go too. He runs this mess I don’t know how he gets a pass. Our offense has been a joke for pretty much 32 games.

Burk needs to go period! Not a fan of his scheme and he has talent on that side of the ball.

Tanny needs to go! Tough guy but he lacks pocket presence and anticipation, half of his sacks was due to holding the ball to long. At this point I just don’t see him getting better. As for Gase I’m willing to give him a shot but he needs to give up the play calling, he’s wearing too many hats. It crazy to your HC on the bench drawing up plays.

I would love to see a picture of Gase, Burke, Tannebum, and Tannastiff, all walking out the door of the complex holding pink slips !!!

I was reading the linked article with semi interest until I read this (and lost all interest):

"Before this season began, you see, Ross told multiple people he believed in Tannehill to the point he thought him borderline elite.....But Ross, while believing in Tannehill at that point, did something smart football men always do: He gave himself an out in case new information required a change of opinion."

LOL....Ross is not, has not nor will ever be a "smart football man".....he's a rich old guy who has an NFL team as a toy and is clueless when it comes to the nitty gritty or intricacies of the game.

And if any one of these jack wagons have told Armando Ryan is done that’s ridiculous too. Have some respect.

Back
Top Bottom