Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone.

Sounds pretty speculative, but we’ll see. If this is true, it doesn’t make much sense to spend money on a free agent when so much $ is going to an absent Tannehill next year. Which makes the draft the best option, a draft with a pretty weak qb class and we’ll be picking in the high teens.

Dolphins are a step behind as per usual. Ross should axe Gase now and get a head start on the coach hunt, but I doubt it. Would be a nice change of pace though.
It's just an opinion.

I would fire the entire coaching staff and get rid of any player over 30 other than Frank Gore and maybe Cam Wake.

it's been just average at best. Our drafting has been horrible for so long that our standard is very low. He's done nothing special

You might be right. On a league wide standard it may just be average, but Miami standards a damn grand slam.

I'd take Nick Foles still.
And when Nick Foles stinks the joint up, playing behind that POS Offensive Line, with Adam Gase calling the plays and not the OC in Philly; we'll all be back to bitchin and complaining. The grass ain't always greener on the other side!!!

And when Nick Foles stinks the joint up, playing behind that POS Offensive Line, with Adam Gase calling the plays and not the OC in Philly; we'll all be back to bitchin and complaining. The grass ain't always greener on the other side!!!

Adam Gase needs to be gone no matter who the QB is in 2019. Gase and his staff blew their chance to prove they belong this season.

I would fire the entire coaching staff and get rid of any player over 30 other than Frank Gore and maybe Cam Wake.

And waste two roster spots....umm..no thanks. Listen, I loved Wake here and hoped we'd win a championship with him but that time has passed . He's done and Gore most likely is too (maybe as a 3rd down/short yardage guy and a substantially reduced salary) . We can't keep guys as a feel good/feel sorry for them type deal....it's a results oriented business and we need to move on to younger talent.

I should have known gesicki would play into that game deciding play.

We got two tight ends on Campbell watch gesicki.

What a joke. Not sure why gase thinks that can work vs Campbell but oh well

Should have at least been smythe it’s your funeral Adam Gase

Back
Top Bottom