Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone.

Trade Tannehill, you mean get something in return?

laugh2.gif

Trade Tannehill, you mean get something in return?

laugh2.gif

I totally agree not though for his ability, I think he will be playing in the NFL somewhere next year, but that contract is horrible considering his career record, no one will trade for that. We'll have to cut him, if we want out.

Someone explain to me why we weekly have bad matchups on max protect pa?

Last week is was the rb on Barr. This week it’s O’Leary and gesicki of all damn people on a 295 lb de who wrecked your whole game on offense up to that point.

Gesicki? I mean really? He doesn’t even lay a hand on Campbell.

Watching these these other games, it's easy to see that our offensive scheme is amateurish. Other OC or HCs that call plays do a lot more with less than Gase has to work with.

If we move on from Ryan, I'm okay with getting a new GM and keeping Gase this year. Don't let Gase spend anything on a QB and roll with someone like Fales. If they have a good year, keep Gase and know that he is learning, more likely though we can get the top pick, Tua and a Jim Harbaugh like coach in 2020.

I should have known gesicki would play into that game deciding play.

We got two tight ends on Campbell watch gesicki.

What a joke. Not sure why gase thinks that can work vs Campbell but oh well

Should have at least been smythe it’s your funeral Adam Gase

Why even fret over any of it???...I'm already planning my 2019 draft night wing count and beer tally.

If we move on from Ryan, I'm okay with getting a new GM and keeping Gase this year. Don't let Gase spend anything on a QB and roll with someone like Fales. .

Gase had a pretty good idea last draft of taking Mayfield. He is not completely cluless on QBs. Of course at some point it became clear we had no shot at Mayfield.

And waste two roster spots....umm..no thanks. Listen, I loved Wake here and hoped we'd win a championship with him but that time has passed . He's done and Gore most likely is too (maybe as a 3rd down/short yardage guy and a substantially reduced salary) . We can't keep guys as a feel good/feel sorry for them type deal....it's a results oriented business and we need to move on to younger talent.

Yes Gore should be used as a short yardage back. They need to draft a power back while utilizing both Drake and Ballage to their strengths. Something the current coaching staff falled to do. If the Dolphins don't keep Wake or Quinn they will have to draft two DEs. Hopefully the new GM and scouting staff can spot talent while not wasting another high draft pick on a Charles Harris type player. Two draft picks, Woodard, Malvaeux and who else will play DE? Lots of dead weight needs to be cut from the roster. Have to hope that the new coaching staff can get more out of some of the current players that Gase, Burke and the rest of of these bums failed use to their fullest. Do we still have any hope for Charles Harris under a better coaching staff. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Hang on to tanny until we can draft Tua.....if that is even possible

Ehh buffalo got a 3rd rounder for Tyrod Taylor. You may get something similar for Ryan t.

But I do agree it’s time to move on. His react time off script is a tick late and as a result he pays for it. And there’s not enough off script play making. There’s really like none.

Is some of it game rust having missed so much time maybe but Miami can’t wait any longer and he’s wrong side of 30.

Gase had a pretty good idea last draft of taking Mayfield. He is not completely cluless on QBs. Of course at some point it became clear we had no shot at Mayfield.

He may not be completely clueless on QBs but he's completely clueless on everything else.

Heres what you do IMO
First and foremost Tbum needs to go and should have been gone from day 1.
Second the wide 9 defense needs to go
Third bring in the best defensive coordinator that money can buy.
Fourth Use the entire resources in the draft to build the oline this year except for 1 pick and use that pick on
Fifth a very strong DE/DT in the mold of Hayes
Sixth Return of RT next year while we rebuild th oline in preparation of the rookie QB we will draft in 20.
We do not want any retreads, and or just throw away draft picks in this years draft in a draft that poor choices and then play that rookie behind a ugly oline.

Ehh buffalo got a 3rd rounder for Tyrod Taylor. You may get something similar for Ryan t.

But I do agree it’s time to move on. His react time off script is a tick late and as a result he pays for it. And there’s not enough off script play making. There’s really like none.

Is some of it game rust having missed so much time maybe but Miami can’t wait any longer and he’s wrong side of 30.

It's not the ability it's the contract you have to take on, it's hideous. Dunno what Taylor was due but sure it wasn't anywhere near what Tannehill is. Also how's the head to head for Tyrod and Ryan ?

Heres what you do IMO
First and foremost Tbum needs to go and should have been gone from day 1.
Second the wide 9 defense needs to go
Third bring in the best defensive coordinator that money can buy.
Fourth Use the entire resources in the draft to build the oline this year except for 1 pick and use that pick on
Fifth a very strong DE/DT in the mold of Hayes
Sixth Return of RT next year while we rebuild th oline in preparation of the rookie QB we will draft in 20.
We do not want any retreads, and or just throw away draft picks in this years draft in a draft that poor choices and then play that rookie behind a ugly oline.
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom