Armando Salguero: Issue with Dolphins’ defense starts with Kevin Coyle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Issue with Dolphins’ defense starts with Kevin Coyle

This entire defense is so overrated. Extremely lucky on the week 1 win, Kirk kept gifting the defense poor passes, and the Skins kept committing penalties it seemed like every other play. Week 2, exposed, just like that. Run down our throats when you need it, throw a long ball when you need it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-defense-we-have-to-go-back-to-drawing-board/

After the game, Suh certainly seemed to be suggesting that defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle needed to make some changes to the scheme when asked about what went wrong on Sunday.

“I couldn’t tell you,” Suh said. “At the end of the day, we have to go back to the drawing board and figure out what we want to run so guys can make plays and go from there.”

That was nothing,

wait until next Sunday when we play the Bills.

Humpty Dumpty will be in so many pieces all the articles for the rest of the year will be about potential new Dolphin Head Coaches:err: :grim:

He's still one of our best defensive players. I understand you're pissed about the loss but calling for Wake to be replaced is completely irrational.

:lol: This team hasn't gotten me pissed in years. I understand you are insanely loyal to any player who wears a Phins uniform, but not even acknowledging that age impacts EVERY player, including our precious Wake, is the irrational stance in this discussion. You're advocating for waiting until he retires to bring in his replacement; a very Dolphinsesque strategy.

Also, work on the reading comprehension, because I quite clearly did not call for Wake to be cut or traded. Unless we can get a good draft pick, of course. ;)

The inability to get to Bortles yesterday is alarming. Jacksonville's line still needs a lot of work and they more than held their own.

To be fair Odrick didn't do **** until the Dolphins were pinned at their goaline and were in an obvious passing situation.

Further, most teams run the ball on first down when on the 7 yard line. Odrick should thank the OC for a foolish play call after showing passing tendencies.

Im so pissed off today...have to be careful not to take it out on clients level pissed off

Lose to that jax team...what a nightmare

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

If you cant get a hand on freaking odrick in space as an end you shouldnt be playing tackle

Left side of the oline sucks...as soon as regular season physicality showed up dallas thomas sorry ass did too

:lol: This team hasn't gotten me pissed in years. I understand you are insanely loyal to any player who wears a Phins uniform, but not even acknowledging that age impacts EVERY player, including our precious Wake, is the irrational stance in this discussion. You're advocating for waiting until he retires to bring in his replacement; a very Dolphinsesque strategy.

Also, work on the reading comprehension, because I quite clearly did not call for Wake to be cut or traded. Unless we can get a good draft pick, of course. ;)
Wow that was a stretch.

Wake is still a very good DE. Watch him play, even when he doesn't get a sack, he's putting heat on the QB and affecting him. He misses a game due to a hammy injury and now some people want him gone. Like I said, that's irrational, to put it kindly.

Bruce Arians would have gone DEEP into the playoffs LAST year with our team last year.

This year he would be DOMINATING if he was the coach here.

Ov is worthless unless its a blitz scenario...the backup des look like just that backup ceiling players...

Cant sniff the qb...

Mike lbs a joke...the scheme sucks donkey nuts

275 yards vs in the first half to that jax o...if your o needs a jump start play miamis d

Im so pissed off today...have to be careful not to take it out on clients level pissed off

Lose to that jax team...what a nightmare

New Orleans lost to Tampa
St. Louis lost to Washington
Baltimore Lost to Oakland

Playing on the road sucks...

As far as anger....RELAX, not because I think things will get better, but it is easier to except your fate, especially when you have no impact on that fate, then it is to allow it to effect your emotional stability.

tumblr_ljf6bngcOy1qawb05o1_500-1.gif

I dont care what other teams did losing to that shell of a team due to injury is a joke

We played a shell of a team...we are pretenders

I dont care what other teams did losing to that shell of a team due to injury is a joke

We played a shell of a team...we are pretenders

Pretenders at least give the appearance of a legit team....

Back
Top Bottom