Armando - why Gase got the job (and why others didn't) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - why Gase got the job (and why others didn't)

What the **** did Joe Philbin do? Seriously?

Gutless ****ing coach. ****ing gutless.

Wait. We had a head coach who never believed in the QB we drafted 8th overall, and then we extended the head coach AND the quarterback?

Uhhhhhh.... this team.

Sooooo, Joe does not believe in Tannehill, yet he had him throw and throw and throw in games. He never committed to the run.

Joe is ****ing bum...chicken**** bum.

I doubt the Philbin story personally, feels like unnamed sources giving him a kick if you ask me

Especially as we didnt run the ball

The Philbin story sounds like Tannenbaum trying to deflect blame and pointing the finger at others which is what he does best.

I doubt the Philbin story personally, feels like unnamed sources giving him a kick if you ask me

And 99.9% the source was Tannenbaum.

So basically it is because he was the "young 'it'" guy...according to Ross' gut feelings...we're ****ed

No way. Philbin was the guy that could not back his QB before the trip to Oakland in 2014.

The story is totally plausible.

The irony is that Tannehill's devo was an argument that kept Joe around.

He is chicken **** leader.

BTW a few questions?
1. What players seemed to miss him?
2. What team will add him to their staff?
3. What team will ask him to interview for a job on their staff?

He is terrible, terrible coach.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Don't buy into Tannenbaum's bull****.

I answered what I think below.

Joe is such bum. What a sellout.

Kind of like how Nick Saban all of a sudden wanted Drew Brees and not Daunte Culpepper.

Joe Philbin is a worthless sack of **** as a coach but this is Tannenbaum doing what he did in New York, deflecting blame and pointing the finger at others.

So tired of fans being lazy and immediately scapegoating Tannenbaum.

I have to say, if this article contains legit information, it is really one of the sadder things I have read about this franchise in a long time.

First, to say that they were worried Shanahan's accomplishments and bank account might have made him soft is unbelievable. So, instead we choose a coach with minimal accomplishments?

Next, to degrade Coughlin for a poor year with the Giants in 2015, meanwhile they kept Philbin after 3 poor years?

To say it would be a leap for Campbell to go from coaching four players to an entire team completely overlooks the fact that he was the man they chose to be the interim coach, who lead the team to 5 wins in the just-concluded season. I am not suggesting that Campbell should have been the choice, but he has more head coaching experience than Adam Gase.

I don't even want to touch on the "young Bill Belichick" nonsense, because I am not sure which individual within the Dolphins power structure had any exposure to a young Bill Belicheck. Did Armando possibly reach out to Nick Saban for this crud?

I really hope this entire article was garbage from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom