Armando - why Gase got the job (and why others didn't) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - why Gase got the job (and why others didn't)

What the **** did Joe Philbin do? Seriously?

Gutless ****ing coach. ****ing gutless.

No one smashed Philbin more then me NO ONE! But as ****ty as he was at least he isn't a quitter like the horse you backed.

The irony is that Tannehill's devo was an argument that kept Joe around.

He is chicken **** leader.

This. Joe Philbin literally kept his job going into 2015 because Ryan Tannehill was playing well and developing under Joe.

Unreal.

Shut up. You dont drop 2500 a year on season tickets for a garbage product.

Man it really sucks that you're obligated to buy those tickets...

No one smashed Philbin more then me NO ONE! But as ****ty as he was at least he isn't a quitter like the horse you backed.

I guess you are referring to Marrone???? So now I have to answer for Marrone even though he was behind Hue Jackson and Tom Coughlin on my list??? Okay buddy.

I have a very hard time to believe Philbin didnt believe in Tannehill... the game plan has been leaning heavily on the passing game ever since he got here.... I mean it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever unless we're talking about a twisted evil plan to show the world Tannehill was a bad player by making him throw 50 times a game knowing fully well it would be detrimental to the team overall... I don't like Philbin but I don't buy that....

So much in that article is not believable.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I guess you are referring to Marrone???? So now I have to answer for Marrone even though he was behind Hue Jackson and Tom Coughlin on my list??? Okay buddy.

The hell he was you were selling Marrone hard and you know it! Tossing out the Parcells backs him crap. You hitched your wagon to a quitter. Spin all you want we all know the truth.

So much in that article is not believable.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Well its possible... But if you're on your first coaching gig and you happen to dislike your options at the QB position... what are you going to do with your offense...? Unless Philbin is totally **** ing clueless when it comes to the football game, then the story just doesn't make any sense...

The hell he was you were selling Marrone hard and you know it! Tossing out the Parcells backs him crap. You hitched your wagon to a quitter. Spin all you want we all know the truth.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?372598-Hayden-Fox-Assessment-2015-Season

Look at the order of my coaches.

I think I was VERY clear who I thought should get the job and who I predicted would get it.

Good try.

I would have had no issue with Marrone. However, Hue Jackson was my pick and everyone around here knew that.

BTW, no one gave more **** to Joe than me.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?372598-Hayden-Fox-Assessment-2015-Season

Look at the order of my coaches.

I think I was VERY clear who I thought should get the job and who I predicted would get it.

Good try.

I would have had no issue with Marrone. However, Hue Jackson was my pick and everyone around here knew that.

BTW, no one gave more **** to Joe than me.

BUT, true to your form when you heard Tannebuam liked Marrone you flip flopped to Marrone. Now you have "QUIT" on Marrone like I told you yesterday birds of a feather flock together.

No you didn't smash Philbin like me.

I couldn't read the whole thing, Armando makes me sick....the Fins are either delusional or Armando is a liar, why would they compare Gase to Belicheck? This front office scares me, the more they talk the less confidence I have in their decision making....

PS= if I'm Marvin Lewis I quit tonight, he has a team full of idiots......

Philbin never had faith in Tannehill, goes way back to 2014 when he wouldn't commit to a starting QB for that raiders game, so yes I do believe what they say about Philbin not believing in his starting QB.

Back
Top Bottom