Around the Preseason: Performances of players you liked/wanted on the Dolphins | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the Preseason: Performances of players you liked/wanted on the Dolphins

how's that "you guys got what you deserved...karma" feel now???

i took more damn heat for "suck for luck" from the masses here...

moving past the suck for luck thing which i started going into week damn 3 after watching how bad this team looked and knowing we were done already...

matt flynn had good velocity on his throws and good placement and accuracy...nothing wrong with that arm on the throws i saw...nothing vertical but arm looked good for what he did throw...russell wilson did look good...have to admit that...impressed by bobby wagner at the mike who looks like he's starting from the jump and someone i liked senior bowl week...robert turbin looked good...jake locker has come a long way in one year as a passer but he still has inconsistent accuracy...that seattle crowd and home field is gonna be a tough w to get for anyone who comes in there i can tell ya that

pretty impressed with nick perry as a stand up rusher...he walked clary a solid ot back into the backfield with a bull rush before getting a sack...green bay safety play though and secondary tackling was woeful...charles woodson can only do so much when he comes back with safety play as poor as i saw...

rg3 looked solid...nothing special but nothing to knock either...a little low with a couple throws but he completed them...pierre garcon looks nice and leonard hankerson word my way is has had a terrific camp...he might be breaking out this year very talented kid there

watching buffalo we better be ready for a dog fight in the trenches if we plan on running the ball against that front...dareus kyle williams who is really underrated that teams mean up front against the run and when they get you in long distances and obvious pass situations they'll unleash mario williams and mark anderson on you...and that moats guy can pass rush also...the lbs are very average have to exploit them in coverage as much as possible...not impressed with that unit...the dline though helps cover them up vs the run...

they got cordy glenn playing left tackle more a right tackle left guard fit to me but he looked pretty solid his man got a sack on fitz but that was more about he blocked the guy and the ball didn't come out timely than poor play on his part...the other tackle i didn't see much to like in my limited look...also looks like the bills will get cj spiller much more involved in the passing game this year which is something they should have done last year...he runs a murder quick slant from the slot against a lb or safety very explosive first step and burst...that kids a tough cover

so your saying fitzpatrick sucks right? lol

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Luck lit it up today.

he threw an easy middle screen to a swiss cheese st louis D.

BTW, after watching the game I liked RT's screen pass to Miller. Its nice to see a screen pass that is effectively run with presicion.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

at this point I would take Tiquan Underwood

Lavonte David

just bumping this thread for more preseason games.

Also wanted to say I'm shocked with how disappointed the Ravens seem to be so far with Courtney Upshaw

SF has some talent that I have to imagine won't be able to retain. WR Chris Owusu looked pretty solid and OLB Eric Bakhtiari was relentless

I saw the same thing you did on both players. I was a fan of Owusu. Went through some bad trouble with concussions but all of them seemed like real bad hits, he never got to the point where he was taking concussions off hits that looked pretty inoccuous. He was worth taking a late flyer on, IMO.

Bakhtiari came out of nowhere...for everyone except Jim Harbaugh, who I think coached him at San Diego.

Matty Ice straight up beasted again last night. 18 for 21..... wow.

owusu is one more concussion away from eating the rest of his meals thru a straw...no thanks

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Matty Ice straight up beasted again last night. 18 for 21..... wow.

he looked good...no doubt about it...very good...29 and 12 last year that's damn good stuff...but this guys got to win a damn postseason game...cinci was getting after the qb and he just kept dropping dimes all over the field

15 pages....this thread is already 15 pages long, and there hasn´t been a single mention of Luke Kuechly´s performance. My god, was everybody else in slow mo, or is he just that fast and dominant?? For those of you that didn´t have the chance, tonight, feast your eyes on the future DROY!!! Mr. Kuechly, please be kind to our RBs, it´s only pre-season!!

rg3 trying to play houdini against pressure last night...kid better learn...he took some hard hits thinking that he could play the same game he played in college...he's also got a lot of run mentality to him...bailing the pocket too early...that body can't take but so much contact

Back
Top Bottom