Article absolutely KILLING Chambers | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article absolutely KILLING Chambers

How people can agree with that article is beyond me, and it makes me question how smart fin fans are tbh.

DonShula84 said:
How people can agree with that article is beyond me, and it makes me question how smart fin fans are tbh.

how can you disagree with the numbers that built the article... I'm really sure they devised this wazoo formula JUST to prove CC sucks...:shakeno:

cnc66 said:
how can you disagree with the numbers that built the article... I'm really sure they devised this wazoo formula JUST to prove CC sucks...:shakeno:

You use the numbers to think Chambers is the worst WR in the league, I'll think he is talented but under performing. Funny that he ends the article by saying Chambers is more likely to be out of the league in the 3 years than in the pro bowl, yet he is coming off a pro bowl season. If anyone in this thread would take 79 WR's before Chambers, which is what this formula basically says, I'll definitely continue to question the intelligence of those people.

And last year, you know the one where Chambers made the Pro Bowl and had 82 rec for 1118 yards, this formula rated Chambers 62. You telling me there were 61 WR better than Chambers last year? And that right there is why I can disagree with these numbers. Yeah, you put all your faith in the formula, it is clearly a good judge of talent

DonShula84 said:
You use the numbers to think Chambers is the worst WR in the league, I'll think he is talented but under performing. Funny that he ends the article by saying Chambers is more likely to be out of the league in the 3 years than in the pro bowl, yet he is coming off a pro bowl season. If anyone in this thread would take 79 WR's before Chambers, which is what this formula basically says, I'll definitely continue to question the intelligence of those people.

And last year, you know the one where Chambers made the Pro Bowl and had 82 rec for 1118 yards, this formula rated Chambers 62. You telling me there were 61 WR better than Chambers last year? And that right there is why I can disagree with these numbers. Yeah, you put all your faith in the formula, it is clearly a good judge of talent

Wow...there goes the credability of that "system"....62nd last year?? Whatta joke.

The author of the article is NOT calling Chambers the worst WR in the league. He is saying that it would be EQUALLY absurd to vote the worst WR in the league to the Pro-Bowl as it would to think Chambers is going to break out and be one of the best in the NFL.

bakedmatt said:
They're running shorter routes, because they're not as effective catching the ball down the field. And when chambers clears out two defenders deep, here comes Welker across the middle catching an 8 yard pass.

If that's the case why did Booker lead the team in ypc last year?

Phantom said:
Chris Chambers has to constantly be defended, that tells you theres a problem right there........

And I would defend Chambers if I could. But the dude doesnt get paid big bucks to not come back to the ball consistantly, drop 3rd down balls right in his mits, and never break away from defenders.

If Joey is considered bad, then you also have to consider CC to be bad. Its not a matter of popularity contest which alot of people on this board are all about.

We'll trade you Andre Davis for Chambers straight up so he can play opposite Evans. Deal ? :D

Justasportsfan said:
We'll trade you Andre Davis for Chambers straight up so he can play opposite Evans. Deal ? :D

The Wisconsin connection??

DonShula84 said:
You telling me there were 61 WR better than Chambers last year?

No, not 61. Probably 20-30 though. If I recall, even though he had a "pro bowl" season last year, he didn't turn it on until the last 3rd of the season after Saban called him "decent". Prior to that, and I may be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure he was his usual underperforming, unreliable, soft self.

EightyTwenty said:
No, not 61. Probably 20-30 though. If I recall, even though he had a "pro bowl" season last year, he didn't turn it on until the last 3rd of the season after Saban called him "decent". Prior to that, and I may be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure he was his usual underperforming, unreliable, soft self.

yeah or maybe Gus's drastic improvement and the pickup of our running game catapulted Chambers. Makes more sense to me than...."turning it on." I swear some people think football is a 1 man sport and we can just judge one player by himself. How on earth does a QB have nothing to do with a WR..... ??? Yah sure, he "turned it on".... it didnt have anything to do with anything else... he became 3 times better overnight. :rolleyes: According to that logic.... Chris is running around right now with "it" purposely "turned off." I don't believe that one bit.

Back
Top Bottom