As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

The Texans arnt bad enough to land us the first pick. But there ain't no way they make the playoffs or have a winning record with their new offensive scheme. It was arcaic and dated. They run on 1st and 2nd down every drive, trying to prove the trade for Johnson was a smart move. Its a massive failure.

O'Brian has destroyed that franchise. Its sad for Watson fans.

If I'm a betting man I bet their pick is in the top 10.

What's worse, Houston rolling with Bill O'Brien, or NYJ rolling with Adam Gase?

I think Houston, because BOB is also the GM and he appears to be decimating that team.

I’d have to think tbe Jets and falcons are two lead candidates for coaches to be fired first

Houston is going to miss the savvy experience of Romeo Crennel on Defense. And the offense outside of Johnson looks stagnant.

It's appeared to me that Houston is on the downward trend, inspite of having Watson at QB. It's basically Watson and no one else. I can see Houston faltering this year, but not expecting it. Watson is just too good.

Yeah he tore a shoulder and they put him on tbe street.

I have serious doubts we will get that level play from Erik flowers at left guard
What Gase and the Jets did to him they deserve to lose. I believe he's sueing the Jets.

Watson looked different when he scrambled. He was not looking down the field like he did last year. He would tuck and run. You could tell he did not trust his receivers would adjust and get open to make the play. If this trend continues he will be taking more hits. I expect them to make a trade for another receiver but I don’t see them having the capital to trade.

They'll win 7, I hope 5ish as no way thry get less than that after the brutal first few it gets easier.

The Texans will be fine. People making such grand proclamations of their demise after playing on the road against the defending World Champs, is abit premature.

KC just showed how winning a Championship can change a demeanor of a team, especially on defense. Anyone remember how pathetic that KC defense looked early last year against TENN? I was mocked for not seeing how great Tannehill was in that game. Despite telling folks that many on that team were either on the injured list or were young bucks still adjusting to the scheme.

Houston still wins at least 9 this year.

I actually forgot we have their pick! And I was hoping they would start playing better last night just to make that game more interesting. They definitely did not look good. If watson goes down which I would say he is subject to injuries with the way he plays then I'll be even more excited.

If we do get the #1 pick (doubtful) let's not go full retard and sign the player before the draft again. We were the last team to do that with Jake Long, how dumb.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Last year many people here thought that pick we got from Pitt was going to be a top 10 pick. Some people thought it'd be top 5. Houston was playing KC last night. I don't think they're as bad as people would think. I hope they lose every game of course but lets watch them play 7 or 8 games first before we start celebrating here.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Last year many people here thought that pick we got from Pitt was going to be a top 10 pick. Some people thought it'd be top 5. Houston was playing KC last night. I don't think they're as bad as people would think. I hope they lose every game of course but lets watch them play 7 or 8 games first before we start celebrating here.
Agreed!! But don't discount the new defensive coordinator of Houston unable to replicate Romeo Crennel. And the less then stellar WR core being unable to get open with any kind of consistency.

I saw plenty of pre season prognostications of a 6-7 win team, in the Houston Texans. Let's hope for all our sakes, that becomes true. It usually means a top 8-10 pick.

Back
Top Bottom