As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

Houston will make playoff this yr.. there first 4 games hard but after that. They will be all right

It would be a double boon, because we could choose where Trevor goes...I'd send him to Chicago, let 'em see what a good QB can do for a franchise.

If Fuller could stay healthy he would be a 1,000 yrd reciever... he just can't stay on the field

If Fuller could stay healthy he would be a 1,000 yrd reciever... he just can't stay on the field

...if this site has any validity --- don't look great in terms of durability:

anyone subscribe? or just BS?

KC looked well prepared + STRONG.

Mahomes is a nightmare to defend.

Kelce is a nightmare to defend.

Hill can run wild on you.

Watkins is pretty good...

That new OG looked BIG + strong...

Don't think any team can slow them down.

Have to be a fav to repeat as is...

Houston has a tuff road but worst case they finish 8-8.
But they most likely will have a winning record IMO.
Don't forget the rookie RB, Edwards-Helaire. Guy has a nice future ahead of him. Big upgrade from Damien Williams last year.

We'll get a top 5 pick out of Houston. That team is gonna quit before the middle of the season.

TFK

...if this site has any validity --- don't look great in terms of durability:

anyone subscribe? or just BS?
I don't need a website to know that Fuller is extremely likely to miss games. The last three years he's played in 10, 7, and 11.

And it's not like it's a few freak injuries. He is regularly in and out of the lineup every year with knee and soft tissue injuries in his legs.

That website projects him to miss 4.9 games. I'll take the over.

I spoke with a Friend of mine, who's a Texans fan. He was telling me, there are lots of Houston fans, who are concerned with the direction the team seems to be headed.

Not as confident of a 10+ win season anymore. He also said, the new DC is a question mark. Thinks that the defense will slide this year.

Looks like there is potential for a drop off from previous years.

I don't need a website to know that Fuller is extremely likely to miss games. The last three years he's played in 10, 7, and 11.

And it's not like it's a few freak injuries. He is regularly in and out of the lineup every year with knee and soft tissue injuries in his legs.

That website projects him to miss 4.9 games. I'll take the over.

So would I. And I don’t need anything to know guys like stills and cooks don’t like doing the dirty work underneath or in traffic and struggle with physical play

Back
Top Bottom