Ask Boomer | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Boomer

Hey Boom since you don't goto the DT off topic MBoard any more, how do Brits like the James Bond films over there?

:D

ohall said:
Hey Boom since you don't goto the DT off topic MBoard any more, how do Brits like the James Bond films over there?

:D
I do go there and read, I just don't post. I don't seem to have as much time these days. I pretty much limit my internet stuff to here because of the Ask Boomer thread. My daughter takes up most of my free time. In fact I have to do most of THIS stuff from work. :)

They like them, but don't take them too seriously. they always roll them out on Bank Holidays and stuff. We are a big film watching nation and Bond has lessened in it's appeal, but people still watch it.

He can also run a 4.38 40. :)

Boomer,

Wheres your mock, man? Everyones knows its a guessing game, but it would still be fun to see your assessment of round one.

Come on, I know you have one!

Boomer said:
I do go there and read, I just don't post. I don't seem to have as much time these days. I pretty much limit my internet stuff to here because of the Ask Boomer thread. My daughter takes up most of my free time. In fact I have to do most of THIS stuff from work. :)

They like them, but don't take them too seriously. they always roll them out on Bank Holidays and stuff. We are a big film watching nation and Bond has lessened in it's appeal, but people still watch it.

Man that's quick - sign him up! Although, having watched 'Never say never again', it appears as though Bond was running a 6.70 40.

Surferosa said:
Boomer,

Wheres your mock, man? Everyones knows its a guessing game, but it would still be fun to see your assessment of round one.

Come on, I know you have one!

On the main site Surf

Boomer said:

Thx Boom. You know I love messing with yea Dolphins BRO.

I hope the wife and the lil one are doing GREAT!!!!

Boom. Any chance Channing Crowder slips till #46? Whats yout take on him. I appologize if you've already wrote about him. Ive been tryin to keep up but this thread is looong

J Tes said:
Boom. Any chance Channing Crowder slips till #46? Whats yout take on him. I appologize if you've already wrote about him. Ive been tryin to keep up but this thread is looong

Channing Crowder may have creaky knees, but he is a MUCH BETTER linebacker than Derrick Johnson. Crowder is much more instinctive and a much better tackler. He eats lead blockers for lunch and is all over the field. The closest thing I've seen to Ray Lewis in college football.

KB21 said:
Channing Crowder may have creaky knees, but he is a MUCH BETTER linebacker than Derrick Johnson. Crowder is much more instinctive and a much better tackler. He eats lead blockers for lunch and is all over the field. The closest thing I've seen to Ray Lewis in college football.

Wow, that's some high praise!! I just see this guy and shake my head RE: all his legal problems

hey boomer. day 1 is over man and we've made some interesting picks. it has been brought up in many of the threads here that there is some uncertainty about where matt roth may fit in. my question to you is, where do you see him fit in? In your opinion will he play OLB in the 3-4 or remain a 4-3 DE? and do you think he CAN play OLB in the 3-4? Whats the reasoning behind the pick?

thanks boom.

I think WR's like Josh Davis, a TE - I like Lehigh's Adam Bergen as a project, a QB, add a couple of receivers and some secondary help. I expect him to go hard for LSU players like Lionel Turner to play SLB and Ben Wilkerson and a DE or two.

I'm sure this has been said by others but I would like to thank Boomer for his insight and vast knowledge and his willingness to share his point of view with all of us here at Finheaven. Boomer gets an A+ for his great work.

Back
Top Bottom