Atlanta Falcons Desperate for DL? We've got a lot in stock... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Falcons Desperate for DL? We've got a lot in stock...

Roman529 said:
I guess the Falcons owner and co-founder of Home Depot has a lot of money to blow in Atlanta....I would not have offered him as much either,,,,but Manning makes ridiculous money too and what has he won for the Colts. We need to draft Omar Jacobs next year...he will be our Michael Vick without the fumbles.

clear.gif

im up for that

He's not on the block so it doesn't matter... they wouldnt trade him for JT and Zack. Bowens on the other hand is interesting and there could be a discussion for a pick. I think we may need his speed and ability to drop off the line but we may need his $$ to figure out how to reach a deal w/Ricky where both sides are happy.

Roman529 said:
Are you able to trade your DEFENSE? I can switch defenses with other available defenses or trade mine with other fantasy players.....the best D is going to be the Baltimore Ravens...but you can wait until about your 7th, 8th pick to get a solid D. Good luck.

I'm pretty sure you can trade defenses. I'm not giving up on them yet though. I just hope Coleman doesn't miss any games. I also have Minnesota's d. I like what they did this offseason. Williams, Smoot, Sharper. Nice moves.

enigmatics said:
Why are any of you guys even continuing the discussion about getting Michael Vick....... This just in from our local news affiliate WDUM...........

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Man the season can't start soon enough. Maybe then we'll stop talking about such ridiculous situations. It's ridiculous for anyone to think we'd be well off if Jason Taylor was gotten rid of. Furthermore, it's even more ridiculous to think a JT for Vick trade would ever be in the works. Ya, the Falcons are gonna trade their franchise QB, who's got alot of years left in him, for a DE who's already turned the corner on 10+ years in this league.
DUDE U GOT TO LIGHTEN THE F UP

Nasty said:
Are you freakin serious? JT has only a few years left in him... plus we are stacked at DE... This would be the awesomest thing I could think of... It wont EVER happen... but you are crazy to think we would be gettin the worst part of the deal...

Nasty

No thank you. Michael Vick is not a QB (just a highlight reel).
He is, perhaps, the most overrated player in the history of the NFL.

I have to Agree Vick Is a "dirty Bird"

He reminds me of that QB from Texas Who cant throw if his life depended on it.

I say that if need a DE or DT we get one of there CB's and a good one at that. DOnt give up Roth !

Nasty said:
Are you freakin serious? JT has only a few years left in him... plus we are stacked at DE... This would be the awesomest thing I could think of... It wont EVER happen... but you are crazy to think we would be gettin the worst part of the deal...

Nasty

We would be getting the worst of the deal. I like Vick, love how he has all the tools to be great, but he tends to think run 1st, a good QB does not EVER think run 1st, no matter how great an athlete he is.

On the other hand Jason plays his position the way it is supposed to be played, he is Pass rushing demon that happens to also be very good against the run, and he seems to cause a few turnovers on his own.

enigmatics said:
I'll lighten up soon as we stop talking about such stupid things.
dude its the offseason, training camp is a week away, and its just something to talk about, u dont like it,... look away.

Trade D Bowens. We need every DT we can get. I like Bowens, but we have Roth now.

i think bowens could get us atleast a 4th rd. pick, or zgonina could get us a 4th or 5th. id take that anyday

btw i dont want vick i like what one dude said, "lets draft jacobs" then were set.

Most likely it would involve discussions or talks with David Bowens or Jeff Zgonina. I can't remember but did Atl decide to go back to the 4-3 or did they stay with the 3-4?

Losman7 said:
You guys can't afford Vick

Besides, half the guys on the list are just as hurt as the falcons DLinemen..

Nobody is gonna trade for a dinged up old lineman that you'ed offer.

Isn't this a dolphin site...

Back
Top Bottom