atlanta game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atlanta game

dolphin75

Scout Team
Reaction score
Who's going to be at the game in Atlanta? how many fans that meet at Tony's going to be at the game?:thanks:

A bunch of us are coming from Memphis. We are all staying at Holiday Inn Centennial Park. Where is Tony's?

I will be there!!! I can't wait for this weekend, going to the UGA vs USC game Saturday night and then waking up for the Fins vs. Falcons game the next day

Roswell
(near Atlanta)Tony's American Grille and TapHome of the Tony's Dolfan Club. The only place to hang out and enjoy the games with other Dolphins fans. Every game day, Tony's is packed with excited Dolphins fans wearing their favorite player's jersey. Great food, Great fans, and all the Dolphins games!!!
we went to several games last yeaar it was awesome.

Roswell
(near Atlanta)Tony's American Grille and TapHome of the Tony's Dolfan Club. The only place to hang out and enjoy the games with other Dolphins fans. Every game day, Tony's is packed with excited Dolphins fans wearing their favorite player's jersey. Great food, Great fans, and all the Dolphins games!!!
we went to several games last yeaar it was awesome.

I was at Tonys for the Jets game last year when we clinched the AFC East, it was awesome!!

I'll be at the game! Can't wait! Its gonna be my first phins game! I'll have to check out this Tony's place sometime too.

"I am in on the group going to the game. I believe we are all meeting up at a place called "Taco Mac" the night before the game. From what I understand it is close to the GA Dome. It should be an amazing party. I believe the final number for our group is right at 100.....GO PHINS!!!!"

This was posted in the tailgate forum.......here is a link and directions to this place....
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...492,-84.401264&spn=0.017412,0.027509&t=h&z=15

Tony's off Holcomb Bridge is closed. The Dolphins fan club will now be meeting at another place called Tony's at:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8610 Roswell Rd. in Sandy Springs. Their phone number is 770-552-2233[/FONT].

Seems like a long drive (20 miles from the GA Dome).......sounds like we have at least two options. I will be staying close to the dome and have no transportation so i think i will be going to "Taco Mac" on techwood drive. I wish Tony's was closer!

I even tried the Marta, but it drops you like 3 miles away....

Game

I am going, got tickets last week. Taco Mac, is a sports bar around here, its pretty nice and an easy drunk walk back to your hotel or the Ga. dome from there. There are a couple other bars in the area called Dantana's and Stats, all are pretty good.

"I am in on the group going to the game. I believe we are all meeting up at a place called "Taco Mac" the night before the game. From what I understand it is close to the GA Dome. It should be an amazing party. I believe the final number for our group is right at 100.....GO PHINS!!!!"

This was posted in the tailgate forum.......here is a link and directions to this place....
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...492,-84.401264&spn=0.017412,0.027509&t=h&z=15

Seems like a long drive (20 miles from the GA Dome).......sounds like we have at least two options. I will be staying close to the dome and have no transportation so i think i will be going to "Taco Mac" on techwood drive. I wish Tony's was closer!

Tony's is for watching the game when it's on TV. Most of the people that go to Tony's will be AT the Falcons game.

Back
Top Bottom