atlanta game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atlanta game

Who's going to be at the game in Atlanta? how many fans that meet at Tony's going to be at the game?:thanks:

Well old Tony's closed, but I think a bunch will meet at the new location 8610 Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs

I am going for sure.

I'm so excited about being there, I think I'm going to start tailgating now.

I'll be at Taco Mac's the night before the game. Memphis crew will be representin'

I'll be there! Coming from Chattanooga, TN area. Will be sitting in SEC:127 Row:20. Anyone with seats around this section?

I am from Maryville, TN (East) going to see this game i will be seat near end zone in 100 level or 50 yard line 100 level. We can all find a way to meet each other a have a huge tailgate. Im going with my uncle and two cousins one in middle school and the other in high school. I am in my 2nd year of college.

My father and I will be there. It's our birthday present to each other. I think in the 100's section. Near the endzone.

We need to coordinate getting a large group together for tailgating. I will be taking my 9 yr old some to his first fins game and he is stoked. i want to make it an experience he will remember the rst of his life. We should all try to park and tailgate together....wings....subs....grillen....chips...and of course BEER! Any ideas how we can get this coordinated and where to meet?

I am from Maryville, TN (East) going to see this game i will be seat near end zone in 100 level or 50 yard line 100 level. We can all find a way to meet each other a have a huge tailgate. Im going with my uncle and two cousins one in middle school and the other in high school. I am in my 2nd year of college.

Back
Top Bottom