atlanta game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atlanta game

My Wife and I will be there Section 313, Ill be in my RB jersey and shell be in her custom one.

I'm definaltely going to try to at least walk through the yellow lot.

Sounds good. Ill be heading to the yellow lot early to tailgate with you guys. Ill be in my Joey Porter jersey. Cant wait to take over the Georgia Dome :hi5:

Yellow lot here too. White Honda Odyssey Minivan with Dolphins tag on fron. Wearing Rickey jersey (4 years ago Inever thought I would say that again), son will be wearing his Ginn jersay and other some a Phins Tshirt. Will have food and beverages. Let's party and hope it doesn't rain! I am sitting in section 211 row 11 seats 123

sounds like i will be in yellow lot bright and early.....hit me up if you are gonna be there maybe we can exchange numbers to meet up/

I am coming from Athens and with be in a silver trailblazer with Va tags

I need help i can not find holiday inn on centennial park? did you guys use the wrong name cause the only walking distance hotels i see are Omni and Glenn hotels..

Just got into my hotel. I'm staying at the La Quinta in Marietta about 12 miles away from the stadium...Anyone know the exact address of Taco Mac's. Me and my other army buddy are going to probably take a cab there.

Back
Top Bottom