atlanta game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atlanta game

http://www.phinatics.com/forum/view...id=caf3698cfde01e2278b7eba57f631b64&start=105

Hey guys, I am going to the game and will be with about 100 people who are all going. We are sitting in the same section and we are tailgating together. The above link has the information on the tailgate but just in case the link doesn't work, I'll post what it says.

As for the tailgate, the GA Domes parking lots are reserved for season ticket holders, and they sold out. So, it was suggested that I get there early and try to reserve 2 or more spaces in the parking lot on the hill on Northside Dr. Its across from the Dome. So, I guess I have to behave myself at the party the night before. (great googily moogily)

A day or 2 before the game, I'll post my wife's cell phone number, so people can call me when they get into the area that morning.

The guys name is Bill and he is the head of the Chattanooga Dol-Fan club. He organized everything and said he was getting a keg and grilling up wings for the tailgate. We could all tailgate there which it sounds like a good spot. He stated before that the GA Dome let's you start tailgating at 9 am so I will be there then.
GO FINS!!!

http://www.phinatics.com/forum/view...id=caf3698cfde01e2278b7eba57f631b64&start=105

Hey guys, I am going to the game and will be with about 100 people who are all going. We are sitting in the same section and we are tailgating together. The above link has the information on the tailgate but just in case the link doesn't work, I'll post what it says.

As for the tailgate, the GA Domes parking lots are reserved for season ticket holders, and they sold out. So, it was suggested that I get there early and try to reserve 2 or more spaces in the parking lot on the hill on Northside Dr. Its across from the Dome. So, I guess I have to behave myself at the party the night before. (great googily moogily)

A day or 2 before the game, I'll post my wife's cell phone number, so people can call me when they get into the area that morning.

The guys name is Bill and he is the head of the Chattanooga Dol-Fan club. He organized everything and said he was getting a keg and grilling up wings for the tailgate. We could all tailgate there which it sounds like a good spot. He stated before that the GA Dome let's you start tailgating at 9 am so I will be there then.
GO FINS!!!

I am not trying to discourage anyone from driving to the Georgia Dome but it will take you at least an hour to get out of the parking lot once the game is over - at least!

We need to coordinate getting a large group together for tailgating. I will be taking my 9 yr old some to his first fins game and he is stoked. i want to make it an experience he will remember the rst of his life. We should all try to park and tailgate together....wings....subs....grillen....chips...and of course BEER! Any ideas how we can get this coordinated and where to meet?

I'm taking my 10 year to his first Dolphin game and my 13 to his second. My office is in Villa Rica. I have a white Chevy Avalanche Z71 with a Dolphins front license plate. If you see me, wave or honk.

http://www.tonysgrille.com/

Their website says they are CLOSED.......check it out!!
I just called to see whats up....the answering machine never picked up.
They are actually opened back up at a different Tony's for the time being until they can find a new home...just got the e'mail explaining the whole thing. That being said, I think it's a ways away from the stadium...we're staying at the Holiday Inn downtown with the rest of the group from Tennessee. As you know RockyMtn we're going to take over a bar the night before then tailgate early the next morning...if anyone else wants to tailgate, please feel free to hit me up and we'll all exchange phone #'s...got yours Rocky so you know we're good to go....CAN'T WAIT...GO FINS!!!!

Seems like a long drive (20 miles from the GA Dome).......sounds like we have at least two options. I will be staying close to the dome and have no transportation so i think i will be going to "Taco Mac" on techwood drive. I wish Tony's was closer!

I even tried the Marta, but it drops you like 3 miles away....
I'll be bringing my Jeep so we can pack em' in if you wanna ride my friend!

We need to coordinate getting a large group together for tailgating. I will be taking my 9 yr old some to his first fins game and he is stoked. i want to make it an experience he will remember the rst of his life. We should all try to park and tailgate together....wings....subs....grillen....chips...and of course BEER! Any ideas how we can get this coordinated and where to meet?
We all need to exchange #'s and make this happen. We're coming up from Augusta, GA and all my cousins are coming from South Fla

I will be in the Atlanta this weekend and will wear my Dolphins gear just to let them know we're coming strong in a few weeks

I am not trying to discourage anyone from driving to the Georgia Dome but it will take you at least an hour to get out of the parking lot once the game is over - at least!

Yeah, itsmarta on marta....

Great advice to those coming in from elsewhere, the train station is at the dome and its 2 bucks each way. Much easier than the hour + you will wait to get out of the lot.

Here is the link to the trains http://www.itsmarta.com/ its stop W1

Yeah, itsmarta on marta....

Great advice to those coming in from elsewhere, the train station is at the dome and its 2 bucks each way. Much easier than the hour + you will wait to get out of the lot.

Here is the link to the trains http://www.itsmarta.com/ its stop W1

That's not just sage advice for the out-of-towners, it's also a smart move for the locals. I'll be having a blast tailgating with a bunch of my fellow dolphin fans, (hopefully, you included) but I won't be driving to the Dome. My brother and I will be taking the train. I have to deal with the Atlanta traffic everyday and it's horrible most times. But it's 10X worse on game day. It's definitely money well spent by taking marta.

Awesome thread, you guys got me so excited I am thinking of getting some tickets myself. I am from the Charlotte area and will ride a motorcycle down if I come. Is there anyone else riding down??

I don't know of but a couple finfans around here and they are all having trouble finding work so they can't go. If I go I will be going alone unless I can find some people to go with. Hot naked single chicks are my favorite kind of people to go with, if anyone knows of a bus load of such people going down PM me.

Back
Top Bottom