atlanta game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atlanta game

I'll be in secttion 317. Not the best seats in the house, but the key phrase, of course, is "in the house." My wife and I will be staying near the Mall of Georgia (probably the Wingate). My son, who lives in Buford, will be my traveling guide as we negotiate MARTA. I'll be wearing a white jersey with a big "72" and my user name across the back. See you there!

I went to the Peach Bowl last year in Atlanta to watch LSU stomp Georgia Tech, and we made at least three trips to several Taco Macs. That place is awesome! There is one right under Phillips Arena that is right in the middle of all the action downtown.

Also, for those of you going Sunday, do yourself a favor and eat at Ted's Montana grill a few blocks from Centennial Park. Trust me on that one.

Ill be in section 132 row 4 behind the Dolphins bench. I will be getting there Sunday morning and I cant wait. :woot:

Also, if the parking lots are sold out then where is everyone parking at?

Ill be in section 132 row 4 behind the Dolphins bench. I will be getting there Sunday morning and I cant wait. :woot:

Also, if the parking lots are sold out then where is everyone parking at?

I heard there is one at the parking lot directly across the street from the Holiday Inn at Centennial Park.. walking distance to the dome..

Whats up dolfans!! I am in the Army stationed at Fort Stewart and I am going to my first dolphins game!! I grew up in western NY about 20 minutes from BUFFALO(ya them idiots). Ive bled Aqua and Orange forever. When the schedule came out and I saw in Atlanta, I got my tickets right away!! I am in section 134 row 22.

If anyone can help me out with the tailgating and everything else i'd appreciate it. Heres my # 912-432-2692 and ask for Andrew, or drop me an email armysoldier1385 at yahoo.com

Take care and Go Phins!!!!

Just so you all know, as someone mentioned here earlier, not many people will be at Tony's they will all be at the game tailgating....here is an email they just sent out.....
Dolfans

Not too often we get to say this, but we are looking forward to seeing you all at the GA Dome Sunday morning for a raucous tailgate followed by what is hopefully an *** kicking of the home team of Atlanta. I think their fans are going to be like "holy crap! Where did all these Dolphin fans come from?"

The plan is to set our tailgating up in the yellow lot. Some of us will be arriving there as early as 8 in the morning (maybe earlier). there is a map in the link below showing where the yellow lot is. We recommend getting there early as it is to our knowledge a first come first serve pay lot and because the GA DOT is doing more of their endless construction which will in all likelyhood make traffic hell this weekend.

http://www.gadome.com/pdf/gwccmap.pdf

For those of you who are interested in some carpooling to the dome. Begin meeting at Tony's around 8AM or whenever you can make it there. We will not be organizing any of the carpooling but on your own maybe some of you can pile into vehicles and head down there together. If you plan on trying to tailgate with us you can call Jimmy on his cell phone to try and locate us (reply to this e-mail for Jimmy's number). Keep in mind as the morning fades towards the lunch hour and booze flows heavier Jimmy may be more difficult to reach.

You will also notice this e-mail has been sent to several of the AJC sports writers (at least that's what they call themselves) including our good friend Steve Hummer who visited us at the club a couple years ago. This is being done as an invitation to them to join the fans of a real franchise for some good fun in the yellow lot of the dome. Mark, Orlando, Jeff, and Steve we hope to see you guys out there so that the AJC can print some coverage of some of the most loyal fans Atlanta has to offer, The fans of Tony's Dolfan Club. Please also tell your friends at the local news and radio stations about us.

It should be a great time and we are looking forward to a great season for our fan club. Needless to say we will not be doing any of the normal activities (raffles, chicky chug off) at the fan club. Tony's in Sandy Springs will be televising the game however so for the 1 or 2 of you who will not be at the dome please go to Tony's and support the club. We will resume our regular scheduled activites next week when we play the Colts on Monday night the 21st.

GO DOLPHINS and see you at the dome Sunday.

Jimmy, Max, and Charles

I would love to tailgate with y'all. I am taking my 9 and 14 yr old sons to their first Dolphins game and can't wait! Does anyone have a map of the area being discussed here? I too will plann on getting there early to tailgate. Just want to make sure I can find the right place. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My cell is 770-362-9235 Thanks!

http://www.phinatics.com/forum/view...id=caf3698cfde01e2278b7eba57f631b64&start=105

Hey guys, I am going to the game and will be with about 100 people who are all going. We are sitting in the same section and we are tailgating together. The above link has the information on the tailgate but just in case the link doesn't work, I'll post what it says.

As for the tailgate, the GA Domes parking lots are reserved for season ticket holders, and they sold out. So, it was suggested that I get there early and try to reserve 2 or more spaces in the parking lot on the hill on Northside Dr. Its across from the Dome. So, I guess I have to behave myself at the party the night before. (great googily moogily)

A day or 2 before the game, I'll post my wife's cell phone number, so people can call me when they get into the area that morning.

The guys name is Bill and he is the head of the Chattanooga Dol-Fan club. He organized everything and said he was getting a keg and grilling up wings for the tailgate. We could all tailgate there which it sounds like a good spot. He stated before that the GA Dome let's you start tailgating at 9 am so I will be there then.
GO FINS!!!

ill be there section 103 row 27. first away fins game ive been to!
going to bring over a cooler and some chairs to the yellow section if that's where everyone will be tailgating at. LETS GO FINS

Ill be tailgating at the yellow lot with the fan club, I am in section 346 row 13 Dolphins side, hope more are there!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom