Back to reality: Lemon not the answer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Back to reality: Lemon not the answer

Finshizzle

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We are in deep [edit] at the QB position, what are we going to do next year? Do you guys think Lemon is the answer? Sage sure isn't, are there any quality free agents out there next year? how about the draft, will we pick a QB? So many questions!!!! So little answers!!!!

Mod Edit: Please go back and read the TOS regarding circunventing the profanity filter.

Finshizzle said:
We are in deep edit at the QB position, what are we going to do next year? Do you guys think Lemon is the answer? Sage sure isn't, are there any quality free agents out there next year? how about the draft, will we pick a QB? So many questions!!!! So little answers!!!!

And plenty of time.

Finshizzle said:
We are in deep [edit] at the QB position, what are we going to do next year? Do you guys think Lemon is the answer? Sage sure isn't, are there any quality free agents out there next year? how about the draft, will we pick a QB? So many questions!!!! So little answers!!!!

Mod Edit: Please go back and read the TOS regarding circunventing the profanity filter.

There's no way Lemon is the answer to our QB woes unless he magically turns into Tom Brady. I'd like to see the Fins get Rivers. Or maybe draft an underrated QB like Drew Olson, Marcus Vick, etc...

Finshizzle said:

This is the beginning of rebuilding that position for the future.

Finshizzle said:

Something will be done regarding the QB situation. A lot of time between now and the offseason. Saban might draft one (depending where we pick) or sign a FA. David Carr might be there. And Rivers. Lemon is a backup, not our starter.

Regan21286 said:
There's no way Lemon is the answer to our QB woes. ...

Why not? He has great mobility and seems to have above average pocket awareness. I know it's too early to say he is the answer but it's also way to early to say he's not!

dominizzo said:
wats the stats on this guy in college where did he attend any good in NCaa

completed less than 49% of his passes in college at Arkansas State.. runs 4.87 40.

he is great project.. but yet teams : released by Green Bay, released by Ravens, pratice squad in NFL Europe, never thrown a pass in regular nfl game..

Eric-Honduras said:
completed less than 49% of his passes in college at Arkansas State.. runs 4.87 40.

he is great project.. but yet teams : released by Green Bay, released by Ravens, pratice squad in NFL Europe, never thrown a pass in regular nfl game..
If you checked some of the articles floating around he didn't have a great support staff. The other teams that released him maybe didn't give him enough time in there systems.

CsonkaClone said:
Why not? He has great mobility and seems to have above average pocket awareness. I know it's too early to say he is the answer but it's also way to early to say he's not!

Like I said, if he turns into the next Tom Brady, he'll be the answer. But remember, we tried that with Feeley already and it could be years until this method succeeds.

Eric-Honduras said:

Agreed. A definite project....nothign to swoon over. I still think were going QB in 06. Well see.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
If you checked some of the articles floating around he didn't have a great support staff. The other teams that released him maybe didn't give him enough time in there systems.

is he worth AJ and our 6th round? i dont understand this at all..

Eric-Honduras said:
is he worth AJ and our 6th round? i dont understand this at all..

Effectively, it was AJ for a 6th round conditional pick. Lemon's just the wild card in the trade.

Back
Top Bottom