Baldy’s breakdown | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baldy’s breakdown

This can’t be. I’ve been told by some on here, and one genius in particular, that the offensive is playing well, especially in the Titans game. 😂
And you can tell that’s not true based on these like 6 plays out of the entire game eh?

Tell me, which of those plays showed a line that gave the QB no chance to make a play? I counted one at best.

And you can tell that’s not true based on these like 6 plays out of the entire game eh?

Tell me, which of those plays showed a line that gave the QB no chance to make a play? I counted one at best.
Are you also going to call out the posters who say Tua sucks and continuously reference the fumbles he had in the game?

Are you also going to call out the posters who say Tua sucks and continuously reference the fumbles he had in the game?
Well no, because I’m not convinced that Tua is good so I don’t really take issue with that. What about the fumbles, what is there to address about those?

Well no, because I’m not convinced that Tua is good so I don’t really take issue with that. What about the fumbles, what is there to address about those?
As you said about the OL "And you can tell that’s not true based on these like 6 plays out of the entire game eh?"

The same applies to Tua in reference to those fumbles saying he sucks based on those handfuls of plays. But you know hypocrisy and double standards and all that.

As you said about the OL "And you can tell that’s not true based on these like 6 plays out of the entire game eh?"

The same applies to Tua in reference to those fumbles saying he sucks based on those handfuls of plays. But you know hypocrisy and double standards and all that.
If I saw someone saying “look at these fumbles, this alone proves Tua sucks” I might say something. But generally I don’t really start conversations on forums with people I agree with. I go to forums for information and debate, not to high five people I agree with.

No, you're right, the line has been fine :rolleyes:. I mean if you can't see how bad this offensive line is by now, I don't know what to tell you. Do you think those are the only plays in the game where the offensive line imploded? I mean this is nothing new. It's been relentlessly and historically bad all season long. Of course, a QB can make a play here and there under heavy pressure. Tua should have definitely hit that throw to Hollins. That was brutal. That was the worst throw he's ever made and it's the one throw that has raised more red flags for me out of all the throws he's ever made, but no QB can thrive playing under the conditions Tua has been dealing with all season. You are never going to get the most out of Tua's abilities under these circumstances. He's a rhythm and timing QB who likes to distribute the ball much like Drew Bress. You've got to give him a fighting chance with at least a middle of the pack type offensive line. If Miami doesn't see that, or worse doesn't believe it, they should have never drafted Tua in the first place and they should move on from him for an off-script type QB.

No, you're right, the line has been fine :rolleyes:. I mean if you can't see how bad this offensive line is by now, I don't know what to tell you. Do you think those are the only plays in the game where the offensive line imploded? I mean this is nothing new. It's been relentlessly and historically bad all season long. Of course, a QB can make a play here and there under heavy pressure. Tua should have definitely hit that throw to Hollins. That was brutal. That was the worst throw he's ever made and it's the one throw that has raised more red flags for me out of all the throws he's ever made, but no QB can thrive playing under the conditions Tua has been dealing with all season. You are never going to get the most out of Tua's abilities under these circumstances. He's a rhythm and timing QB who likes to distribute the ball much like Drew Bress. You've got to give him a fighting chance with at least a middle of the pack type offensive line. If Miami doesn't see that, or worse doesn't believe it, they should have never drafted Tua in the first place and they should move on from him for an off-script type QB.
That throw to Hollins was absolutely not the worst throw he’s ever had lol, did you already forget that pick 6 against the Jets two weeks ago? Hell his should have been pick right in the titans hand this game was worse.

I completely agree the line is not good and that Tua is a rhythm QB like Brees. The problem is, for every Brees there are 100 busts who simply don’t have the elite talent.

Like sure, Tua in a perfect system might he just fine, just like Tannehill. But there’s like 20 QBs in the league we could say that about.

That throw to Hollins was absolutely not the worst throw he’s ever had lol, did you already forget that pick 6 against the Jets two weeks ago? Hell his should have been pick right in the titans hand this game was worse.

I completely agree the line is not good and that Tua is a rhythm QB like Brees. The problem is, for every Brees there are 100 busts who simply don’t have the elite talent.

Like sure, Tua in a perfect system might he just fine, just like Tannehill. But there’s like 20 QBs in the league we could say that about.
It was the worst throw in my opinion because that throw was a physical problem, not a mental problem. That’s way more alarming to me.

Back
Top Bottom