Bell Wants To Play Here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell Wants To Play Here

The problem with the finz and signing free agents in the past hasnt been because they go after free agents, its the fact they dont go after the RIGHT free agents!!. So they blow off signing the big talent who can still produce then blink blink over the price tag and then sign a bunch of cast offs who dont produce. All that wasted contract money could have signed the big name talent who could have helped the team for years and put butts in seats.

This is the reason the dolphins have zero star power. No guys who teams absolutely have to respect (minus xavien howard) or its first down, touch down or sacked. There isnt one rb on this team that can carry bells jock. Bell still has years of production and makes teams respect where he is and sells tickets. We should ABSOLUTELY sign him day one of f/a. I am not a fan of the finz past of signing multiple f/a's and i am not advocating doing that. Sign Bell and be done with f/a unless there is another guy on the o-line or d-thats worth a contract. But thats it.

Thats how billicheck does it and he has done alright. Laveon Bell changes this team day one. We have to start signing those types instead of the usual 5-7 disapointments we usually do each year.

84712110.gif

He was out here all season partying it up. No thanks. I am more than happy with Drake and Bellage.

running backs develop fast and get used up fast. getting one would be putting the cart before the horse

Gore, Drake, Ballage, Bolden....we have plenty of RBs. Gore im sure will be back as a short yardage back to plow in to get 1-2 yards for the first down. One position we don't need at all is RB.

I hope Bell gets every single red cent he can get...plus a dollar more.

Just not here....

If he is willing to give us a one year heavily discounted prove it deal, hell yeah I'd take Bell. I'd see how badly he wants to play in Miami.

I wouldn't do this if we were in win now mode. Backs are a dime a dozen position. Bell is good but not work QB money.

Didn’t Grier say we’re done with the big free agent contracts?

Another interesting option our new coach will address one way or the other. Which way he choses is irrelevant to me. I just want to see our team win and show some game control doing it!

How good was the Steelers offensive line? Did it augment or detract from their running game?

Back
Top Bottom