Bell Wants To Play Here | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell Wants To Play Here

hes a great back and i don't begrudge any NFL player for holding out, the owners and fans don't give a **** about these guys outside of football..Think of Ricky who gave his all, but smoked weed and everybody called him a bum and selfish, nobody knew the **** the man was going through, but when he couldn't dance for us we turned on him. All that aside I don't want Bell here, Id rather give that DE from Patriots a good payday. We gonna still sign some free agents after purging the roster

Id love to have him.....on a reasonable deal. And since that's not gonna happen, I'll pass.

I'd love to have Hunt on a 2nd chance cheap deal.

There are two reasons he would say Miami.

One would be because they are probably dumb enough to break the bank for him. Two, the more likely reason, is he would use that hight offer from Miami to set the bar for other teams to beat to get him his large pay day and then play there.

The basic truth is that with our limited cap space, even after making some cuts and other adjustments, we won't be able to meet his salary demands and also address all the weak spots we will be trying to plug while we rebuild the team.

I wouldn't be surprised if his thinking runs along the lines of "if they paid Suh all that money years ago I must surly be worth as much or more".

I think he is in for disappointment, as many teams who would have paid a runner like him a lot in the last two or three years are now more likely to be reluctant to put that much of their cap space into a position other than QB.

It's never a good idea to sign an expensive older free agent RB, let alone at the start of a rebuild. Paying huge money for Bell would be classic Tannenbaum. Hopefully Grier is smarter than that.

I think he deserves to be paid what he’s asking for. But as much as I would love to see him in a fins uniform this just isn’t the landing spot for him. If we were a contender with money to spend on a premium player then yeah, bring him in, but in our current state it would be foolish to dump that much money into a position that is crippled by our shortcomings regardless of who is toting the rock.
If the report is true I’m flattered that he wants to play here, but take your talents to a contender, LeVeon. We’re not there yet.

RB is the least of the Dolphins problems. I have no problem with Drake and Ballage and maybe Gore for another year.

Hell Yes let’s get him! Why wouldn’t we want the best RB in the World?
Because our QB is trash, our O-line is trash and nobody in their right mind would pay a RB 16+ mil a year....Oh yeah, knowing our front office , let’s sign him !!!

I’m all in

I've heard Miami is a cool place to retire.

If I was getting a big check, there was no humidity, insects/reptiles and the total crazies I see on PD Live, I would consider it...

Back
Top Bottom