Bell Wants To Play Here | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell Wants To Play Here

Another interesting option our new coach will address one way or the other. Which way he choses is irrelevant to me. I just want to see our team win and show some game control doing it!

How good was the Steelers offensive line? Did it augment or detract from their running game?

Conner had a pretty good year right? I’d give a lot of credit, or the majority of it, to the OL.

Pittsburgh players dont do well in Miami. Screw that.

He's greedy as hell and I loathe him as a person but as, a Player sign me up let's trade for brown too

Greedy as hell? The man plays the most punishing position on offense and will likely have lasting issues later on in life. He wants to get paid as much as he can get...don't we all?

Ross: "We'll be doing things differently now"

1. Promotes person who's been in the org for 20 years to "man in charge"
  2. Hires 1st time HC
  3. I wouldnt be surprised if...
  4. Sign Nick Foles as a FA
  5. Sign Bell as a FA
#Rebuild

Pass, rather not spend $17m a season on a running back especially when we are paying Suh $13m to play in LA.

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice" synonyms:derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting; trenchancy, mordancy, acerbity; arecausticity, mordacity

"his voice was heavy with sarcasm"

Sarchasm

Noun

The gap between those who didn't get it

The problem with the finz and signing free agents in the past hasnt been because they go after free agents, its the fact they dont go after the RIGHT free agents!!. So they blow off signing the big talent who can still produce then blink blink over the price tag and then sign a bunch of cast offs who dont produce. All that wasted contract money could have signed the big name talent who could have helped the team for years and put butts in seats.

Ndamukong Suh was the biggest free agent signed that year. Miami has signed all kinds of guys who haven't worked out.

Maybe he’ll take less to play here knowing or thinking he’s going to make more money rapping.

All things being equal, Le’Veon Bell wants to play for the Miami Dolphins. A source with knowledge the situation has told FanSided of Bell’s desire to sign with the Dolphins when the NFL free agency legal tampering period ends on March 13.

The question now is whether the Dolphins will have interest in Bell. Adisa Bakari, Bell’s agent, declined to comment when reached by FanSided.

Bell, 26, sat out all of last year after refusing to sign the franchise tag with the Pittsburgh Steelers for a second consecutive season. During his time away, the former Michigan State star spent ample time in Miami, something that was chronicled through social media and other outlets. The two-time All-Pro is also trying to grow his rap career and believes being in Miami would help him. accomplish that. With friends and connections in the area, along with great weather, Bell sees Miami as his preferred option.
https://fansided.com/2019/01/24/leveon-bell-free-agency-rumors-miami-dolphins/

I don't know how credible this site is, but with that said no thanks....

Back
Top Bottom