bengals are gonna rest their starters last gave vs ravens | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bengals are gonna rest their starters last gave vs ravens

did the nfl switch the pats ravens game from the sunday nighter to a 425 start in week 16??? i could have sworn i saw that game as a national prime time sunday nighter yesterday and now it says 425 pm...

did the nfl switch the pats ravens game from the sunday nighter to a 425 start in week 16??? i could have sworn i saw that game as a national prime time sunday nighter yesterday and now it says 425 pm...

Yeah I just heard this on WEEI Boston on my way home.

baltimore will be 7-8, going into week 17. so it really doesn't matter. and if miami is also 7-8, going into week 17, then they don't deserve to make the playoffs anyway.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I think Detroit will beat them but I think Baltimore beats New England. The Dolphins need to win out.

Here's to hoping the o-line can protect Tanne as well as Sherman coaching a great offensive attack. The Defense should do fine if we can just keep Vereen in front of us and set the edge otherwise no one on that offense scares me.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I think Detroit will beat them but I think Baltimore beats New England. The Dolphins need to win out.

Ravens won't be patriots if fins do the job and beat pats this sunday. Patriots rarely lose two games in a row. something about coaching, Brady and urgency but they seem to step it up another gear after a loss. So two reasons fins need to beat pats this sunday.

Ravens won't be patriots if fins do the job and beat pats this sunday. Patriots rarely lose two games in a row. something about coaching, Brady and urgency but they seem to step it up another gear after a loss. So two reasons fins need to beat pats this sunday.

True they rarely lose 2 in a row however this Patriots team isn't as good as their recent teams. This years team hasn't played a consecutive game on the road following a loss. This years Patriots team is 3-3 on the road. Baltimore is not the same team as last year but they are still a good team that is fighting for a playoff spot. I think the Dolphins need to win out and hope Detroit beats Baltimore this week giving them that 7th loss.

Back
Top Bottom