Best Article on AJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Article on AJ

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
This article by Greg Cote from the Miami Herald is the best one yet.

I think it more than reflects the fan sentiment about this hiring.

Also for anyone who has not seen, polls on both this site and Phinzone show an overwhelming displeasure by the Maimi fans with this move. So you supporters of AJ Fiedler Junior a.k.a. the Eagles waterboy, you are the minority.

Cote article Miami Herald

I will not consider myself a supporter or hater until I see what he can (or can't) do on the field. I reserve judgment until then.

Originally posted by fin-atic

Also for anyone who has not seen, polls on both this site and Phinzone show an overwhelming displeasure by the Maimi fans with this move. So you supporters of AJ Fiedler Junior a.k.a. the Eagles waterboy, you are the minority.

Eh, I'm not too high on Greg Cote's opinion. He was the idiot asking for Marino to be traded because the future of the franchise was Scott Mitchell.

I'm not going to reach any conclusions about AJFeeley until I've seen him in action for the Fins.

VERY good article. Nothing against Feeley... but I agree his resume isn't exactly stunning.

Again I find myself confused.:confused:

Fin-atic says he is a waterboy. And apparently some other posters agree with him!

:eek:

Jim Fassel says he is a good young QB with potential.

Who should I believe???????:confused: :confused:

Maybe, I will just wait until Feeley throws his first pass in a Fins uniform before I begin to pass judgment, maybe even longer than that.

You see, I do not have Fin-atics keen eye for QB talent.

Feeley's deal is a two year contract with three option years. Don't be surprised if the Dolphins take Rivers if he is available at #20.

Im not really a Feeley supporter but I have liked what I have seen from him in the past but like everyone else I will wait to see what happens on the field.

Originally posted by fin-atic

F-A, I don't think anyone really is against feeley being on our team at all. Matter of fact, I like having him, but it's the way we got him that bugs me and i'm sure everyone elsemostly as well.

Originally posted by zachseau13
Again I find myself confused.:confused:

Fin-atic says he is a waterboy. And apparently some other posters agree with him!

:eek:

Jim Fassel says he is a good young QB with potential.

Who should I believe???????:confused: :confused:

Maybe, I will just wait until Feeley throws his first pass in a Fins uniform before I begin to pass judgment, maybe even longer than that.

You see, I do not have Fin-atics keen eye for QB talent.

And apparently, neither does jim fassel !!! :lol: :lol: :D

Man, we're gonna have to listen to this crap the whole off-season.Can we just wait till he plays at least ONE game for us before we go on with all this SH1T?

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by phinphanbill
Feeley's deal is a two year contract with three option years. Don't be surprised if the Dolphins take Rivers if he is available at #20.

I hope we still do take Rivers. said b4 that the deal won't be too bad if it's extremely backloaded other than the fact next yrs #2 is gone along with a 600K extra cap hit. Even if he's released afte 2 yrs, we take a 2mil hit. All this part was unnecessary, IMO.

Originally posted by Danny
Man, we're gonna have to listen to this crap the whole off-season.Can we just wait till he plays at least ONE game for us before we go on with all this SH1T?

Ozzy rules!!

Get used to it Danny, cuz it's gonna happen. It ain't the player but the deal behind the player. Bottom line, we're likely not to get a good return on our investment.

Back
Top Bottom