Best Article on AJ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Article on AJ

The BEST move would have been Brunell/Rivers

Next best move:

Warner or Garcia or even Ramsey/Rivers

THEN Feeley/Rivers

We have nothing Feeley flops Doc. Zip, Zilch. And there is at elast a strong possibility he could.

LMAO at the stupidity of some of these posts by a narrow few. We dont get it? No you dont get it. You are so preoccupied with being right that you cant see the issue clearly.

For instance those like myself that like the deal, are not saying that Feeley is sure of success, far from it, we agree with you there are questions as to whther he is an upgrade. That is just it, questions, not he does or is or will.

Now you say draft the rookies if you want potential, you ignore all the questions that have ever been raised about them tho dont you? Rivers seems to be a great prospect, but has questions about mechanics, does that factor in later down teh road, is he more susceptoible to elbow problems, does he get too many balls batted down? You dont believe that, fine, but you cant prove none would happen. Henson, well 3 year layoff and you dont see risk? But I have blinders on? LOL.

Ok Veterans, there is a reason these seasoned veterans are available, because their existing teams do not want them, their performance has been lacking not for a game or more but for a year or more. Why is that a good option? You were the Griese backer, he turned out well didnt he? None you have brought up have performed better than Jay in the past 2 seasons. Disagree as I know you will, but that still doesnt change the fact that they have not lit things up. I said it once and I will say it again, Teams do not get rid of franchise qbs by cutting them. If a team is fortunate to have 2 really good or potentially good qbs somebody will give them something for them. If noone pays the price they will keep them. Warner may be kept only because the cap hit would be enormous to just cut him. Garcia will be cut.

Lastly I am man enough to admit when I am wrong and have said so, I was wrong about Jay. I still respect Jay and believe totally that he was blamed for much that wasnt his fault. But I was wrong and no longer believe he is the qb that can lead us, for 2 reasons:

1 - physcally he is just too limited
2 - I think the team has lost faith in him.

Originally posted by fin-atic

He is not my first choice. Brunell was. And actually if I had to give you a pecking order, my choices would have been:

1. Brunell
2. Warner
3. Garcia
4. Ramsey
5. Feeley

And no matter who I had, I would draft Rivers or aquired Henson.

I think the Warnber stat is misleading ...

Why is it when we talk Feeley numbers, they're FACTS and when we talk Warner numbers, they're "misleading stats"? There's no such thing as a level debating field with you.

How do you know Warner is fully healed? How do you know if he is, he'll be able to regain his pre-injury form?

As for the rest of your list, we were outbid for Brunell. Ramsey is NOT AVAILABLE. It would have been far too great of a risk to wait and hope Snyder changes his mind (which he won't, knowing Brunell's injury history, IMO).

Warner as #2 is ridiculous, based on FACTS.

Garcia may or may not be available, and he may or may not be worth the $$$ it would take to get him.

Which leaves Feeley.

I can honestly say I did not want Brunell, Garcia or Warner. All three aging injury proned quarterbacks who are in the twilight of their careers.

1. Brunell
2. Warner
3. Garcia
4. Ramsey
5. Feeley

out of those 5, only two are availiable. Brunell and Feeley. So in a sense, Miami got your second choice.

Where have I or anyone said anything other than WE BELIEVE it is a good move? Where have we said it was fact that it was a good move? YOu keep digging your grave deeper. Your only FACTS are those that prove NOTHING, NOTHING! How does him having only 5 starts PROVE THIS DEAL SUKS? It doesnt. How does him LISTED AS THE 3RD STRING prove he will suk? It doesnt. TELL ME WHAT YOUR FACTS PROVE IN RELATION TO THIS BEING A BAD DEAL? You cannot prove it because if Feeley does turn into an elite qb, a future second round pick is not much and the contarct will appear piddly. How many teams would jump on a fuiture second round pick for Brady? Alot cause it is a no brainer. SO yes ours is a gamble, but doesnt make it horrible in light of the possibility of it turning out great.

So like I said I never said I had facts that prove he will succeed, I said I liked the move after learning of what the process was that arrived at the decision. MY OPINION. You say it suks and have come out and said you proved it, yet it cannot be proven until he plays.

Back
Top Bottom