Best Article on AJ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Article on AJ

I am not lambasting people for liking this move. I am lambasting people for taking personal shots at me for NOT liking the move.

If you read my post from the begining, There was nothing antagonistic about it. I just pointed out what I believed to be a good article. And I used the fact about the Polls to support that many people agree with me, in fact the majority do.

Hey I can debate numbers and facts with anyone. When they start taking it personal then the gloves come off.

I apologize to those of you caught in the middle. There are some people's opinions on here that I respect and they like the move. I disagree but respectfully so. So my comments are not directed at you. My comments are for the clowns who want to get personal.

I have been here for a long time and don't represent this way u nless someone gets ugly first.

Fin-atic, I have enjoyed debating with you in the past, but I am dumbfounded at a tirade in which you imply that anyone who doesn't see the Feeley acquisition as patently stupid is a suck-up or turd worshipper is just offensive.

You don't like the deal. We get it. You may be right. Don't resort to slinging mud. That's never going to get anyone to wake up and smell the proverbial coffee.

Agreed Dr. Fin-atic, I was talking moreso about your follow up post than your original. It seemed that you posted that out of frustration with the vocal "minority." I just wanted to try and calm the waters so no one ends up getting the stinkeye from Muck and other admins for insulting othe rmembers and whatnot.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Fin-atic, I have enjoyed debating with you in the past, but I am dumbfounded at a tirade in which you imply that anyone who doesn't see the Feeley acquisition as patently stupid is a suck-up or turd worshipper is just offensive.

You don't like the deal. We get it. You may be right. Don't resort to slinging mud. That's never going to get anyone to wake up and smell the proverbial coffee.

It was Fin-atic who was convinced last year that the solution to the QB problem would be to sign Griese and cut Fiedler.

I think it is safe to say that he does not have all of the answers.

Cool. Samphin. It was a spontaneous post out of frustration. but I am cool now.

I am making my apologies to AJ as we speak.

But you are cool and we don't always agree, but you still da'man.

Originally posted by zachseau13

It was Fin-atic who was convinced last year that the solution to the QB problem would be to sign Griese and cut Fiedler.

I think it is safe to say that he does not have all of the answers.

Gee and I think you were one of the ones who passionately swore Jay is the answer.

Hmm now that's integrity.

Originally posted by Superself
He just staked his job on Feeley.

:confused: Doesn't make much difference now does it. Wannstedt staked his on Fiedler and he's still HC!! ;) :lol:

Originally posted by fin-atic

Gee and I think you were one of the ones who passionately swore Jay is the answer.

Hmm now that's integrity.

Sorry, you got the wrong guy.

Please try again.

I have always felt that Jay is an ok QB, not great, not terrible.

But, I am always in favor of upgrading any position on the football team, if possible, even RW.

"It is fans like you who give Miami fans bad names."

Ya a bad name because we support what Rick and Co. have done so far in the offseason...instead of bash the hell out of the team and call them idiots like you have...hmm you're really making a lot of sense fin-atic!!! Just keep spitting out your gibberish and the sense you make will keep on rolling off you finger tips!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
"It is fans like you who give Miami fans bad names."

Ya a bad name because we support what Rick and Co. have done so far in the offseason...instead of bash the hell out of the team and call them idiots like you have...hmm you're really making a lot of sense fin-atic!!! Just keep spitting out your gibberish and the sense you make will keep on rolling off you finger tips!!!

Hmm, let's see, Sal. What have "they" done so far?
A trade for Feeley. That might not actually be a bad thing. It's not the player that has been blasted but rather the means of getting him.

I started to read this article this morning and got about half way through before I decided that he stole all his material from FinHeaven. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by fin-atic
Typical reaction. As soon as it is laid out in balck and white and in facts for you you take personal shots.

You guys are a joke. Feeley the Waterboy's record is all fact. He has only played five games and is third string.

First of all there were few, if any, facts in the article or your post. The article even starts with 'In My Opinion". It is an opinion only.

I take exception to the type of attitude conveyed in your original post. You proclaim to have found 'the truth' in someone else's opinion. Also relying on polls for your 'facts' is comical. In general, people with negative things to express are much more likely to be vocal. To think that a poll or a message forum truly expresses the opinion of the majority is naive. The poll only represents the opinions of those who voted.

When you form an opinion based on facts or have facts that you'd like to share, please post again.

Show me one FACT finatic ONE! All of it is OPINION, your s and people who feel the way you do! I ask again, what facts about you, FACTS you know those things that are not debateable, says that your opinion is more viable than anybody elses. You belittle the move yet offer no viable alternative. Guess what I want Ben Roethlisberger and if Rick doesnt get him he suks. That is what you sound like.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I started to read this article this morning and got about half way through before I decided that he stole all his material from FinHeaven. :rolleyes:

yeah, i cant even get through those articles cus i feel there is a pipeline to Rikwriters house or somethin.

My bottom line on this whole thing is that Spielman is truly showing some balls on this and i kinda like that. but thats just me. I know that feeley is a cool customer and can manage the game (seeing it through the eyes of coaches and philly fans). Well, i think this is the ultimate way to find out just how cool he is.

Back
Top Bottom