Best Free Agent Signing Ever | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Free Agent Signing Ever

Marion for me. Starks was a good call.

Grimes' wife was a pain in the ass but I believe he was a FA. Delmas and Isa would've ended up being boons if not for the injuries. Will Allen had a few really good years at corner when he was desperately needed.

Marion for me. Starks was a good call.

Grimes' wife was a pain in the *** but I believe he was a FA. Delmas and Isa would've ended up being boons if not for the injuries. Will Allen had a few really good years at corner when he was desperately needed.

Delmas was the best FS we’ve had since Marion...

Was gonna say Warfield and Wake.. but then thought back to the lopsided trade for Paul and Wake coming from the CFL, but still maintain he should count despite that arbitrary disqualification

Keith Jackson immediately came to mind. I remember us signing him and everyone saying it would take a few weeks until he was ready to make an impact. I think he caught two TDs vs. the Bills in his very first game.

Would Jim Langer count?

The first FA signing I ever remember being excited about was Hugh Green.

As a kid, Oronde Gadsden played a huge role in allowing me to enjoy the very last of Dan Marino. I'll forever love and cherrish dude for that. Probably the biggest hands I've ever seen a WR have. He caught absolutely everything. I'll never forget that game he had in Indy.

Brock Marion comes to mind as well. He's the last great FS this team has had......until now.

Gotta throw Pennington in there somewhere too. Until Tannehill he was the best QB we've had since Marino, and he took this team to the playoffs in a season where no one believed it was even remotely possible. That season was so much fun. I remember standing up and cheering those guys on even after getting beat down by Baltimore in the wild card game.

As a kid, Oronde Gadsden played a huge role in allowing me to enjoy the very last of Dan Marino. I'll forever love and cherrish dude for that. Probably the biggest hands I've ever seen a WR have. He caught absolutely everything. I'll never forget that game he had in Indy.

Brock Marion comes to mind as well. He's the last great FS this team has had......until now.

Gotta throw Pennington in there somewhere too. Until Tannehill he was the best QB we've had since Marino, and he took this team to the playoffs in a season where no one believed it was even remotely possible. That season was so much fun. I remember standing up and cheering those guys on even after getting beat down by Baltimore in the wild card game.

Was going to say...remember that catch he made against Indy in 1999 up there? Dude was unreal....that catch he had against the Jets in 2002 was amazeballs too.

Was he really? Shows what I know.

Yeah. I don't recall for sure but it might technically have been a free agent signing and the "Plan B" compensation was a first and second. I thought they outright traded the picks for him though.

Back
Top Bottom