Best Free Agent Signing Ever | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Free Agent Signing Ever

Ingram wr while not the splash of some of the others did make the clock play famous.

JAC288896.png

Keith Jackson

Height: 6-2 Weight: 258 Age: 53

I must say, Jackson had amazing moves for a 53 year old TE.

Keith Jackson. Brandon Marshall was traded for.
Keith Jackson was the first name that popped into my head. For awhile, after that move, it looked like Miami had kind of caught up to Buffalo. Wasn't the case, but he still was a great addition.

To be honest, Suh is the best, ignoring the money. He was never hurt, played a ridiculous number of snaps, all at a Pro Bowl level for every season he was on the team. Every other free-agent was a disappointment in some way or another.

I can't believe anyone hasn't mentioned him...

Chad Pennington...dude was a straight out killer for the time he was here, and led us to a division title. Loved him while he was in a Fins uni.

ap-chad-penningtonjpg-57f9874d546a02f5_large.jpg

Agreed. Man was that 2008 season special.

Didn’t Brock Marion arrive via FA? I thought he had a few solid years in Miami.

Fiedler can be in the discussion. I'll never forget is gutsy dive into the enzone to beat the Raiders in the playoffs.

View attachment 12210

Fiedler took a lot of grief for not being Marino, but I thought his contribution to the team was vastly underrated. Was he a franchise QB? Absolutely not! But he really did give everything he had for us.

Delvin Williams; Bernie Parmalee; Trace Armstrong; Oronde Gadsden; Brett Grimes; Junior Seau; Vonnie Holliday; Chad Pennington (while it lasted); Randy Starks

Delvin Williams was a trade, and I think he only had one great season for us.

Trace Armstrong is the answer to this question within the parameters stated.

Back
Top Bottom