Best Offense in the AFCE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Offense in the AFCE

Who has the best O

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AirChambers84 said:
How on earth can you think the Jets have the Best QB in the division ??

Qb
Pats
Jets
Bills
Phins

RB ( this is a really tuff one )....... so far !!!!
Jets
Pats
Phins
Bills

WR
Phins
Bills
Jets
Pats

OL
Jets
Pats
Bills
Phins

TE
Phins
Jets
Bills
Pats

U have the Phins ranked 3rd at RB?

Ricky - he'll weigh 225-230lbs when the season starts!
Brown
Gordon
Harris

Lets not forget that Curtis Martin is 33 and that the Pats lost the best OC in the league!

The Bills by far. If Losman pans out, he's going to be a very mobile and capable QB. They have a great receiving corps with Moulds, Evans, and now Parrish. The no TE thing is true but it doesn't make or break a team. With Willis McGahee back there, they're a great offense.

gotta go with NE. through the years, there have been many offenses that put up tons of points. the best offenses though, imo, are the ones that score when they need to.

NE rarely lights up the scoreboard, they usually dont need to...but in the last four years, there were few offenses they couldnt keep up with when they needed to(indy and carolina immediately come to mind)

If ricky comes back as far as talent on paper it has to be the fins. Now if they can get it done on the field watch out. I think this team will surprise alot of people if they all stay healthy.

db32 said:
James, McKinney and McDougle are all set and you could do worse than that trio at their positions.

when you make statements like that, you make reading the rest of your post a waste of time.

1. Pats
2. Jets
3. Bills
4. Miami

-Brady has proven he can do it no matter who his weapons are.

-A healthy Pennington, the league's leading rusher, the return of Coles, the the emregence of a pass catching TE and a very good OL mean good things for the Jets O.

-IF losman can be respectable Buffalo will make a runb. They have an emerging force at RB and big time talent at WR. Evans is going to be difficult to handle.

-Miami has loads of skill players but no QB and a shaky OL PLUS Ricky's better days are behind him but I think Brown will be good, Boston & Booker better days are long behind them while Chambers has never seen a 1,000 yd season. If they had a good Ol and QB then I'd rank them higher but that holds them back.

27 votes for the phins!:rofl3::D

And you guys dont think your homers?:goof::lol:

Mr. Right said:
27 votes for the phins!:rofl3::D

And you guys dont think your homers?:goof::lol:
I can't believe so many people are saying the Phins. Offense hasn't been our strength since Marino! It might be a strength this year with new coaching but as of right now, I stand with my Bills choice.

I don't know

You are quite optimistic, but optimism is good. You missed on a couple of things though. The Bills RB would have led the division last year if he got the start. And the Pats O has a whole has got to be given their koodos. As for us we are really no ratable because of all the changes. Still if AJ gets better pertection & does improve as he was at the end of the season - we're contenders, & could be the second best O.

I voted Pats. They just always found a way to get it done even against strong teams on defense. They absolutely lit up the Steelers in the playoffs last year and I really thought that Pittsburgh had a strong chance against them. Whether they can continue their strong play now that Weis is gone remains to be seen.

The Bills RB would have led the division last year if he got the start.

You are saying McGahee would have led the NFL in rushing had he started the year? B/c Curtis Martin led the league and he was in the AFC East.

Look at what the Bills did in the second half of the season, when they realized Henry was all washed up. I think w/Lossman at the Helm though it's going to hurt there RB's potential this year. And as for Martin, last year was a Fluke, and this year you'll see a resemblance of 2003. 2 touchdowns if I remember correctly. The jets should have never let Jordan go (another great potential), and I think they'll realize that at the end of this year.

NYFINNER said:
Look at what the Bills did in the second half of the season, when they realized Henry was all washed up. I think w/Lossman at the Helm though it's going to hurt there RB's potential this year. And as for Martin, last year was a Fluke, and this year you'll see a resemblance of 2003. 2 touchdowns if I remember correctly. The jets should have never let Jordan go (another great potential), and I think they'll realize that at the end of this year.

Curtis has been washed up for years :rolleyes: I'll take his '03 #s, he ran for over 1,300 yds. The reason his TD #s were low was b/c we gave away his GL carries to lamont. Curtis is eventaulyl going to show his age and I wouldn't expect him to have 1,700 yds and lead the league again but he'll be effective and we'll have a better passing attack w/ Coles back, Chad healthy and a legit pass catching TE so Curtis will have some pressuree off of him.

nyjunc said:
1. Pats
2. Jets
3. Bills
4. Miami

Miami at #4?:rolleyes:

-Brady has proven he can do it no matter who his weapons are.

Brady hasnt done a damn thing without Charlie Weis!

-A healthy Pennington, the league's leading rusher, the return of Coles, the the emregence of a pass catching TE and a very good OL mean good things for the Jets O.

Penningtons throwing shoulder is wrecked and Martin is 33!

-IF losman can be respectable Buffalo will make a runb. They have an emerging force at RB and big time talent at WR. Evans is going to be difficult to handle.

Losman is an inexperienced soph and Henry is gonna be a cancer if he isnt traded or starting!

-Miami has loads of skill players but no QB and a shaky OL PLUS Ricky's better days are behind him but I think Brown will be good, Boston & Booker better days are long behind them while Chambers has never seen a 1,000 yd season. If they had a good Ol and QB then I'd rank them higher but that holds them back.

Corey Dillon - hes 30!
Curtis Martin - hes 33!
Willis McGahee - hes only 24 but hes got a knee thats made of jello!
Ricky Williams - hes only 28 and hes got fresh legs!

Back
Top Bottom