Best Offense in the AFCE | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Offense in the AFCE

Who has the best O

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dominizzo said:
Ur team is aging on that defense and that o line ur BAck is like 78 nad finished after mabey 1 more lil year. Chad is too overrated, and not a prime time qb. We will be better than u no worries. Saban will show hermitt Edwards a lil trick or 2 how to coach. Miami Rules

Agiing on D? You must be talking about your D. Our D is mostly young players and players in their primes. Ellis & Abe are in their primes, Robertson his 3rd yr, Vilma & Cokeman 2nd yr, Barton in his prime, Hobson 3rd yr, McGraw 4th yr, barrett is in his prime. The only "old" player we have is Donnie Abraham and he may not be playing for us this year.

nyjunc said:
Agiing on D? You must be talking about your D. Our D is mostly young players and players in their primes. Ellis & Abe are in their primes, Robertson his 3rd yr, Vilma & Cokeman 2nd yr, Barton in his prime, Hobson 3rd yr, McGraw 4th yr, barrett is in his prime. The only "old" player we have is Donnie Abraham and he may not be playing for us this year.

Miami finishes 10-6 2nd in AFC east #rd JEts Bills 4 PAts 1

PatsSuck456 said:
We all know who has the Best Defense in the AFCE( Hmmmmmmm I wonder.........................................................) This is not based on the performance of the teams last year, it is based on this year's pickups and the overall quality of the players.

Anyway, IMO its gotta be the Jets, (Yeah Im gonna hear it from the Phins fans)
They have a Good, but old RB, A Good WR corps, a solid O Line and the best Qb in the divison.... who is injury prone, and they have a decent at best back up QB.

In 2nd place (drumroll please) Its the Phins. Weve got a very solid group of Recievers and Tight Ends. 2 Good Running Backs, A (hopefully) better O line.
Our Qb's are dent at best. We also have a very good 0ffensive coaching staff.

In 3rd, its the Bills. They have good WR's but no TE's, as well as a bad *** Rb(Yet he is kind of injury prone.) They have a decent O line, Mularkeyis a good Offensive minded coach.

Last its the Champs, The Pats lost their Kick *** OC, and now ''The Genius'' is the OC, well see how he handles thier offense. They have a good RB, and decent recievers and Tight ends (although some of them are unproven),as well as a solid O line. Brady is a damn good QB, yet he makes some bad decisions (when he plays against us anyaway.) So thats all folks, don't forget to vote.

how can you really call mcgahee 'kinda injury prone' when he got hurt in the championship game in college and hasn't had any injury near that serious in his NFL career? he rushed for 1200+ yards last year, pull your head out.

I know we did a lot of improvment this year, but's there's no way we should be one vote away from 1st at this point. Did anyone actually see how bad we did last year.

nyjunc said:

heck, any team would be lucky to have a stud like vilma as young as he is... ANY team... especially the phins, who's LB's are older than saban's liking, though they work hard and are good.

this thread embaresses me :shakeno:
i can't believe some of the sh*t you guys are coming out with

dol_fan_81 said:
this thread embaresses me :shakeno:
i can't believe some of the sh*t you guys are coming out with
what, is this the first thread you have read here?

General Grimmac said:
what, is this the first thread you have read here?

yeah, its my first thread, thats why i have over 350 posts :hitself:

Roman529 said:
Are you talking about best offense NOW or last year? Also, where can I get a pair of those snazyy Phins sunglasses?? :D

Now

why cant we assume we are going tro be good with all the pickups we made? people are assuming the vikings will be great this year but they have a new OC, new players on the team their whole defense is practically revamped, yes they haven't put it together on the field yet but thats what preseason predictions are all about, the potential of the unit...

to say we should be 4th because we haven't done it on the field yet is like saying the chiefs really haven't improved their D because we haven't seen them play well as a unit yet... cmon people this is preseason you are supposed to make predictions based on roster/coaching changes and ****...

with that said id rate the offenses as such
pats
jets (new ocoordinator who will open things up)
phins
bills

enigmatics said:
.......ask Patsuck456, he can't seem to get enough of his..... lol......

All bs aside, I found them googling....... HERE

Oh yeah I love them.:lol: :lol:

arsenal said:
why cant we assume we are going tro be good with all the pickups we made? people are assuming the vikings will be great this year but they have a new OC, new players on the team their whole defense is practically revamped, yes they haven't put it together on the field yet but thats what preseason predictions are all about, the potential of the unit...

to say we should be 4th because we haven't done it on the field yet is like saying the chiefs really haven't improved their D because we haven't seen them play well as a unit yet... cmon people this is preseason you are supposed to make predictions based on roster/coaching changes and ****...

with that said id rate the offenses as such
pats
jets (new ocoordinator who will open things up)
phins
bills

If we're allowed to assume things, than how do you rate the bills last. Assuming Losman can perform at least as good as Drew we would be 3rd, possibly second. And Since Parrish should pan out playing a 3rd wideout against mismatches we will have the best WR;s in the division, and since McGahee would have ran for around 1600 yards and 18TD's if he had played all season we would have had the most explosive running game as well.

nyjunc said:

I must apologize on behalf of the Dolphin fans for Dominizzo. He rarely thinks before he types.

Back
Top Bottom