Votes: 1 3.2%
  • SkapePhin

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Locke

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • TheWalrus

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Has Buddy even posted in a PoFo thread in the past year outside of the GTFO thread?
Yeah he did. He stood his ground. It is not undeserving considering that he is an active participant in the PoFo. It is very unfortunate that I could probably list all 7 votes by name here. It is more a vote against the rest of the nominees than a vote for Buddy. :nah:
But deserving nevertheless. :up:

Yeah he did. He stood his ground. It is not undeserving considering that he is an active participant in the PoFo. It is very unfortunate that I could probably list all 7 votes by name here. It is more a vote against the rest of the nominees than a vote for Buddy. :nah:

I thought he's been a bunker since Helsinki...

I'll take what I can get! :pbj:

Ballot stuffing by the right...uhum...libertarians...uhum...Trumpers.....uhum...."everybody is the same" group. :nah:

We all look alike!

SFHBgQA.gif

Not necessarily in order ... My positions:

- **** Trump
- Pro Gun
- Pro Abortion (not pro-choice, pro-abortion ;))
- Pro Union
- Pro decriminalization of soft drugs
- Pro Free Health Care for All
- Anti Autoimmune hepatitis of the liver
- Anti Doctors who won’t let me drink
- Anti being forced to watch our Dolphins sober
- Pro forcing those who eat steak with catsup to be deported
- Pro Education
- Pro launching Mitch Carmichael into the Sun
- Pro chicks putting out after dinner and drinks
- Pro Mexico paying for a wall/dome around/encompassing 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
- Anti voting rights for those with a sub 85 IQ
- Anti bootlegging legislation
- Pro tax cuts for those earning under $40K single/$70K couple
- Pro tax increases for those making over $750K
- Pro Hooker option for tax returns instead of cash
- Pro GoT hurrying the **** up already
- Pro Government Shutdown = All Federal Politicians FIRED (do your ****ing jobs)

... I’ll think up a few more for a tie breaker if needed.

Whoever comes closest to my demands, earns my vote!

bumpus for pres

there are a lot of posters that I like but I will choose skape although i quite enjoy walrus and locke. To be truthful Imix up skape and phins posts sometimes.
Buddy is about the only conservative worth having a convo with and that sucks because I am not some raging liberal. He would rate much higher if he was not constantly twisting and turning to justify some of his positions. I will get him a wafflemaker for christmas to make life easier for him

there are a lot of posters that I like but I will choose skape although i quite enjoy walrus and locke. To be truthful Imix up skape and phins posts sometimes.
Buddy is about the only conservative worth having a convo with and that sucks because I am not some raging liberal. He would rate much higher if he was not constantly twisting and turning to justify some of his positions. I will get him a wafflemaker for christmas to make life easier for him

I'll make chicken and waffles for Christmas dinner, bring the family!

I'll make chicken and waffles for Christmas dinner, bring the family!
what racist reason do you think I like chicken and waffles just kidding.
best chicken in waffles is served at hash house a go go. Serves two easily

what racist reason do you think I like chicken and waffles just kidding.
best chicken in waffles is served at hash house a go go. Serves two easily

I'm a whitey white person and I love me some chicken and waffles! Where is Hash House a Go Go? Sounds like my kind of joint.

I'm a whitey white person and I love me some chicken and waffles! Where is Hash House a Go Go? Sounds like my kind of joint.

I know they are in Vegas and orlando.other places I assume

Back
Top Bottom