Best RB in the AFCE | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best RB in the AFCE

How can Maroney be the best back in the AFC East? I'm not gunna say Ronnie Brown is, but it all depends on how you judge the vote.

Do you base it off career stats? This season's stats?

It makes a big difference since Dillon is the veteran whereas Willis, Ronnie and Maroney are still young

Maroney runs mean. He's gonna be a great pro.

There are three backs in the AFCE that will all be very good. (Hell, the three of them are already pretty good.) Of course I'll go with Brown but Maroney and McGahee are both good runners too.

Defintly Willis McGahee. But, I think in a few years brown will be juts as good as he is if not better

Hopefully the Jets can draft a decent back so that we can at least get a threat at RB, maybe Lynch.

I'll still take Brown over McGahee. Just replay the McGahee whiffed block that caused the fumble for a refresher course on other duties of a RB. Brown is also a far superior receiver.

Brown has not gotten any blocking so far this year.

1. Brown
2. McGahee
3. Maroney
4. Dillon

this is how i'd rank them as well.
and no, that's not the homer in me. Brown has had a higher YPC average than McGahee behind a worse line, blocks better, and has better hands. Brown also had more rushing yards this year with less carries (piggybacks on the higher YPC stat).

Willis is a good and dependable back but damn if he barely gets over 3.8 a carry.

now how do you rank them?

1. Maroney
2. Brown
3. Jones
4. the A-Train?

Back
Top Bottom