Best RB in the AFCE | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best RB in the AFCE

B-LO said:
McGahee had 80 yards and a TD against Minnesota. He was also a very effective clock-killer in the fourth...with a worse line (three of the line starters in that game have since been benched or moved to a new position).

Nobody has even mentioned Brown's crappy game, so I'm not sure what you're talking about in the second sentence.

Oh ****, I guess I was wrong about Willis. Is he out for the year?

Anyway it seems like Deep2 implied that Ronnie was crappy or something by his comment.

B-LO said:
Ha!

I love how you think one big game automatically makes Brown the better back. Yesterday was only the 4th time he rushed for 100 yards. McGahee has 14 100-yard games. The only reason Brown is ahead of McGahee in yards in b/c Willis got hurt on, like, the fourth play of the game yesterday and didn't return. If he doesn't miss a lot of time with the broken rib, he'll still end up with more yards than Brown at season's end.

I know you're pumped because yesterday was the first game all season where your team didn't look completely awful, but one game doesn't negate what McGahee has done over the last 2.5 years.

i h8 n00bs

hahahahahah omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg hahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
are u serious??????? Brown by far is the best, willis is a close second, i got Dillion third and then kevan barlow 4th and the maroney!!!

SpurzN703 said:
Maroney has done what so far?
he is actually a great running back. and when he does carry the ball it is for quite a few yds and he runs with a great power and speed. look at the stats cause you have no idea what u are talking about.

run-ronnie-run said:
he is actually a great running back. and when he does carry the ball it is for quite a few yds and he runs with a great power and speed. look at the stats cause you have no idea what u are talking about.

Maroney is on pace for 220.8 carries and 923.2 yards. Pretty similar to Brown's rookie season, then again........Maroney does run behind a much better line.

McGahee:

12 rushes for 63 yards and 2 TDs.

Against the league's number 3 defense. With three broken ribs.

B-LO said:
McGahee:

J Ville has the league's no. 3 defense? The've been really inconsistent this year. Thats strange. Pretty impressive come back by Willis though, considering that he has three broken ribs.

B-LO said:
McGahee:

i was gettign used to Thomas running. McGahee runs so much diffrently. Thomas runs full speed and hits hard.

McGahee looks like hes just out for a light jog when he runs, but at the same time, the entire defense slows down and McGahee goes right by them.

3 broken ribs. if that doesnt impress you, i dont know what will.

B-LO said:
McGahee:

That was very nice but don't forget this....

29 rushes 157 yards 2 rec 33 yards.

Against the leagues best defense. With a groin pull. Not too bad either.

run-ronnie-run said:

Notice when I posed that. He is a good player and will only get better as time goes on. Good for him

McGahee is a stud.

I'm not sold on Maroney yet. He's a good back, but I've seen him play, and he's not in McGahee or Brown's class yet. Maybe he will be soon, but from watching him play 4 or 5 times this year, he's not in the conversation.

Cedric Houston?

:)

5 games, 4 TDs averaging 3.9 with a long of 31.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom