Biggest disappointment in Dolphins history? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest disappointment in Dolphins history?

No sweat brother. I'm here for ya. Judging by your post about Curtis Martin, it appears you've forgotten quite a bit. You should try sodoku, it exercises the brain.
Yeah, unfortunately that kind of happens once you pass 60… Don’t worry you’ll find out in about another 30 years. “But Canes…thanks so much for….coming on.”

The Monday Night game against the Jets when Dwight Stephenson suffered a career ending knee injury, our line was never the same and Marino never had close to the protection Dwight offered.
Im not saying all of our centers were bad , Just Dwight was elite , maybe the best Ever.
Marino was never the same in my opinion.
Dwight Stephenson was like… A Big Cat. Fast as lightning and strong.

13 years old watching SF beat us in the SB. Wasn't a day spent not throwing a nerf to my brother pretending to be Marino to Duper/Clayton.

Or the brutal loss to Jax in Marino's last game. Or the stupid Monday night miracle with Fiedler at the helm.

What is the biggest disappointment in Dolphins history?

For me it is the Dolphins loss in the AFC championship game against the Patriots, Dolphins would have won the Superbowl against the Bears since it is a bad matchup against the Bears

A close 2nd would be after a great start at 9-2, Dolphins lost the rest of the games and missed the playoffs
Patriot loss was disappointing…but the turnovers caused it!

Too many fumbles…..

I have to go with the “Sea of Hands” game with the Raiders…Dolphins we’re going for a 3rd straight world championship!…28-26…Vern Den Herder was sacking Stabler and the ball shouldn’t have gotten there….The Dynasty was over…..

Ranked the 17th greatest game in NFL history on NFL Top 100!

Disagree. He built a strong defense and drafted 2 hall of famers. Huizenga wouldn’t allow him to trade Marino. Jimmy was the best in the league at talent evaluation and was also the best head coach in the league at the time. He simply lost the desire to do the job.
Yeah and I remember that Sports Illustrated cover of “The Sunshine Boys”with Danny boy and Jimmy Johnson… They were happy in the beginning. I think they almost made it to a point where they could’ve possibly gone all the way… But when Jimmy took away Danny boy’s ability to audible… I think it went downhill from there.

You said Dolphins would not win the rematch in the Superbowl which is obviously you are a Bears fan
Hey takin Easy’s side here… Sure we beat them on the Monday night… actually my favourite regular season win ever.
We surprised them… No doubt about it. But that 85 Bears team was a juggernaut - imho the BEST D of all time. Dominant D with a pedestrian Offense. Gonna play devil’s advocate here… If we couldn’t beat the Patriots to make it to the big game - how can you say that we would’ve beaten da Bears? Sorry but your argument crashes n burns logically. 🤡 Yo Easy! Greetings from the great White North!🤠

You said Dolphins would not win the rematch in the Superbowl which is obviously you are a Bears fan

“No, it doesn’t mean the Fins would have won the SB. Bears were on a mission. Ok, we beat them on a magical Monday night, but that means nothing when you are in the post season. You live in a fantasy world”

You need reading comprehension 101
I am glad I could school you today. Your welcome

Now stop after this, you’re embarrassing yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
You 12 years old?

“No, it doesn’t mean the Fins would have won the SB. Bears were on a mission. Ok, we beat them on a magical Monday night, but that means nothing when you are in the post season. You live in a fantasy world”

You need reading comprehension 101
I am glad I could school you today. Your welcome

Now stop after this, you’re embarrassing yourself
Keep telling yourself that if that helps you sleep better at night Bears fan

Back
Top Bottom