Bill Lazor Fired | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 1m1 minute ago
#Dolphins promoted Phil McGeoghan to WRs coach. Was asst WRs coach. Does a really good job.

Huge year for RT in 2016. However, I wonder if this team is low enough in the draft if they make a run at Goff, Lynch or Cook.

They def. should take a look at a mid round QB. There are some talented kids that need experience, but could grow at the pro level.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

I'm not so sure about that, yea that season stunk but at least moves were made at the end of the season to rid the stench out of the building.....this yr the funk started 4 yrs ago and slowly sunk to this fiasco of a season......people in the industry actually had us competing with the Pats this yr (which I never believed looking at our roster on paper this offseason) to be honest I think I would have rather had a 1-15 season in Philbin first yr and had everyone cleaned out than wasting 4 yrs ending in a season like this.....after 4 yrs we still don't know if RT is the answer, we have one guy at CB, one guy at safety and a three DL worth a damn everyone else should not be starting in this league except maybe for injury for a couple of games....its like rip the band-aid off already and get the pain over with instead of slowing removing it....

The Fins were about to join the history books that year for an infamous reason. No thanks on 07.

Achieve nothing, this will.

Maaaaybe another game or two of effort, given this locker room has a bunch of simpering brats in it instead of professionals who do their job and give high effort all the time. Brats who pout when they don't like their coach and will refuse to play hard until their own ****tiness gets that coach fired.

The problem is in the locker room. The guys in it are ****wads. And that's where the problem is going to stay until there are some purging burns.

If that's the case which I think it is, then you have to blame the FO and ownership for allowing it to happen....when your kids are spoiled brats you blame the parents not the kids...

Kind of ironic he got fired after a Jets game, like the other 2 numbskulls the 1st meeting with the Jets this year.

Here is the thing...who is "not trying" on offense. Where is there a lack of effort? Say what you will about Tannehill, but he is standing in there, getting his beaten up. Jarvis Landry was the toughest player on the field. The line is overmatched, but I did not see effort issues. Jay Ajayi was running through people in the 4th, but also taking shots. I loved how Parker kept trying for the end zone to finish the game.

The effort is there folks...just zero results. This is an execution and talent issue.

The piecemeal approach will totally work this time. It's like I'm watching Veep: NFL Edition.

Kind of ironic he got fired after a Jets game, like the other 2 numbskulls the 1st meeting with the Jets this year.

Todd Bowles revenge tour. Like a Tarantino flick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achieve nothing, this will.

Maaaaybe another game or two of effort, given this locker room has a bunch of simpering brats in it instead of professionals who do their job and give high effort all the time. Brats who pout when they don't like their coach and will refuse to play hard until their own ****tiness gets that coach fired.

The problem is in the locker room. The guys in it are ****wads. And that's where the problem is going to stay until there are some purging burns.

There's some truth to this.

But the coaches are still awful.

It's good in this way......If RT doesn't perform without the handcuffs on him, then the team will have to throw in the towel and move on. This is somewhat forcing the issue.

I agree. I think they will just evaluate Tannehill now. And no matter how ridiculous we think the choice for Taylor is I guess Taylor was the logical choice for Campbell as he worked with Tannehill closely. This move is all about Tannehill not so much about our offense in general.

If that's the case which I think it is, then you have to blame the FO and ownership for allowing it to happen....when your kids are spoiled brats you blame the parents not the kids...

Trust me, I blame both regularly. I have even given up feeling sorry that I hope Stephen Ross dies soon so his heirs will sell the team, preferably to someone with a few marbles still rolling around upstairs.

Yep, Philbin raised them and he was deemed an unfit parent and was kicked out of the house. The kids were left in the care of family members who have never raise kids.

Lazor out Taylor in .. Who gives a **** this organization this franchise is awful it's abismal this team is terrible sorry idc who is fired or whatever guess I am just discussed mor then ever 22 years of **** we are in the abyss of nfl franchises .. But yea cool Zach Taylor

Huge year for RT in 2016. However, I wonder if this team is low enough in the draft if they make a run at Goff, Lynch or Cook.

They def. should take a look at a mid round QB. There are some talented kids that need experience, but could grow at the pro level.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

The Fins were about to join the history books that year for an infamous reason. No thanks on 07.

Kevin Hogan?

Back
Top Bottom