Bill Lazor Fired | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

RT is quickly becoming the coach killer out of his draft class....he's now on his 3rd OC and has had 2 HC and he's hasn't been in the league 4 yrs yet.....good luck finding a good coach to come in to take this team over with a track record like that

Achieve nothing, this will.

Maaaaybe another game or two of effort, given this locker room has a bunch of simpering brats in it instead of professionals who do their job and give high effort all the time. Brats who pout when they don't like their coach and will refuse to play hard until their own ****tiness gets that coach fired.

The problem is in the locker room. The guys in it are ****wads. And that's where the problem is going to stay until there are some purging burns.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley · 31m31 minutes ago
Tannehill will have one more chance in Miami in one more offensive system.

Interesting tweet from Beasley.

We can cross that bridge when/if we get to it. Lazor and the OL have tried murdering Tannehill the last few years so it's nothing he isn't used to.

True. I will keep arguing that the most important thing for the rest of the year is for the QB to play well. They need some good feelings going forward. If this team is awful on offense..if they fail to score points and move the ball...if the QB is terrible and they lose out, the franchise will be in a terrible position.

RT has some teams he can have success against to finish the year. If he can play well it will be a big boost going into the offseason. I think he can, but obviously he has to step up which he hasn't.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Duh, Beasley.

Wow. I guess Lazor was the problem? I guess time will tell. The soap opera continues

Ozzy rules

Thannk god...way too late he shouldve seen the door with philbin and coyle

When Campbell said he didn't have a leg to stand on with this loss..makes me think he knows he's gone so told those in charge what he really thought...I just could never see him with Lazor and that play calling.

This is great news! Any chaos that will assist us in getting a top three draft pick! Hopefully they are smart enough to draft a franchise Quarterback.

Makes sense to me. If he doesn't succeed in the next system, and it has to be immediate I'd say, he's out.

The wheels were off and now they're flying into the crowd lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

True. I will keep arguing that the most important thing for the rest of the year is for the QB to play well. They need some good feelings going forward. If this team is awful on offense..if they fail to score points and move the ball...if the QB is terrible and they lose out, the franchise will be in a terrible position.

RT has some teams he can have success against to finish the year. If he can play well it will be a big boost going into the offseason. I think he can, but obviously he has to step up which he hasn't.

I want him to play well but I don't want the team to win. 4-12 makes a huge difference vs. 6-10 or 7-9. It sucks short-term but it benefits the team come April/May in the draft.

That 1-15 season was worse. Stop the hyperbole.

I'm not so sure about that, yea that season stunk but at least moves were made at the end of the season to rid the stench out of the building.....this yr the funk started 4 yrs ago and slowly sunk to this fiasco of a season......people in the industry actually had us competing with the Pats this yr (which I never believed looking at our roster on paper this offseason) to be honest I think I would have rather had a 1-15 season in Philbin first yr and had everyone cleaned out than wasting 4 yrs ending in a season like this.....after 4 yrs we still don't know if RT is the answer, we have one guy at CB, one guy at safety and a three DL worth a damn everyone else should not be starting in this league except maybe for injury for a couple of games....its like rip the band-aid off already and get the pain over with instead of slowing removing it....

Back
Top Bottom