Bill Lazor Fired | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

I don't expect the offense to be drastically different the rest of the season. Its not like we can install an entirely new offense in under a week.

I disagree. Mike Sherman, Joe Philbin, and Bill Lazor are all dog**** coaches who won't lead teams ever again. That isn't b/c of Tannehill.

The Dolphins didn't fire their defensive coordinator b/c of Tannehill. He was canned b/c the defense was ****. Coaches need to take responsibility.

Agreed. These coaches would have failed with practically anyone at QB... Joe Philbin will be back to making power point presentations next year and we had him as our HEAD ****ING COACH.

Ross is an incompetent buffoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something else to consider. Lazor from what I understood, had complete control of the play calling and game plan via his contract.

His firing could be the only way the Fins were able to make changes in our offensive scheme.

I heard this rumor. If that is the case, then there is still a chance for Campbell to prove himself. The photo on a recent article about the firing speaks volumes. If Campbell was superman, Lazor would have been burned to a crisp by that stare. Campbell appears to be furious about the play call that Lazor is calling into the headset.

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 32s33 seconds ago
I asked a Miami assistant if Tannehill will be able to audible with Lazor gone: "I hope so. It is the NFL, right?" ...Succinct as it gets.

this is great news.. this offense was so predictable hey a big shout out to the the Jets for getting philbin, coyle and lazor fired.. lol

That 1-15 team don't look so bad now.

What does having a qualified OC now do for the Dolphins? They're 4-7. 0-5 in the division. The season is over so they need to lose and finish 4-12.

To start, what if based on his calls the QB is injured severely? From there, there are still players trying to make plays. The team can kill development of these guys.

Taylor is completely unqualified to call plays. You are going to see a basic, bland offense that is not anymore productive.

Agreed. These coaches would have failed with practically anyone at QB... Joe Philbin will be back to making power point presentations next year and we had him as our HEAD ****ING COACH.

Ross is an incompetent buffoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I could totally see Philbin working at Microsoft too btw.

To start, what if based on his calls the QB is injured severely? From there, there are still players trying to make plays. The team can kill development of these guys.

Taylor is completely unqualified to call plays. You are going to see a basic, bland offense that is not anymore productive.

We can cross that bridge when/if we get to it. Lazor and the OL have tried murdering Tannehill the last few years so it's nothing he isn't used to.

Back
Top Bottom