Bill Lazor Fired | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 39s39 seconds ago
Zac Taylor was a teammate of Ndamukong Suh's in '05 and '06 at Nebraska. (Taylor's final two years, Suh's first two).

It is going to be Ryan's rep now. It is what it is. That is why it needed to work with Campbell and Lazor.

He will be down to his last HC though this next go around. I like the kid, but he has to start to play better. Get better!
if he blows it the rest of the season I'm not sure he is the "lock" to start next year should someone, somehow play better than him in preseason.

It is going to be Ryan's rep now. It is what it is. That is why it needed to work with Campbell and Lazor.

He will be down to his last HC though this next go around. I like the kid, but he has to start to play better. Get better!

It's good in this way......If RT doesn't perform without the handcuffs on him, then the team will have to throw in the towel and move on. This is somewhat forcing the issue.

Hahahaha

Who else are the folks here gonna blame now for tannehill sucking?

I'm souring on Tannehill, but if you think any QB could be successful under these circumstances (completely new coaching staff mid season, a lifelong QB coach calling plays from a failed system, completely broken OL) you are sadly mistaken.

I'd be very surprise if this offense improved markedly with this change at this point...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McGeoghan is in his fourth season with the Dolphins after being named assistant wide receivers coach on February 4, 2012. He joined Miami after spending three seasons (2009-11) as the wide receivers coach at the University of South Florida. In 2008, McGeoghan worked as the offensive coordinator for the Naval Academy Prep School, which oversees the professional and athletic development of midshipmen and cadet candidates. McGeoghan returned to his alma-mater, Maine, in 2007 as an assistant coach with responsibilities over the tight ends and wide receivers. McGeoghan (pronounced muh-GAY-gehn) played in the NFL for four seasons with the New Orleans Saints, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders and the New York Jets, in addition to playing in NFL Europe for the Berlin Thunder after a successful career as a wide receiver at the University of Maine (1998-2000).
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/p...-Changes/15864562-55f8-412a-8947-9a77ea39f0b3

Coach killa over here

Lazor, take that Chip Kelly crap with you

Zach Taylor is completely unqualified to run the offense. If you told me Al Saunders was doing it...fine. However, Dean Peas is going to fest on Zach Taylor.

What does having a qualified OC now do for the Dolphins? They're 4-7. 0-5 in the division. The season is over so they need to lose and finish 4-12.

They are going to give RT and a lot of other players enough rope to hang themselves. I hope Suh can play all 22 positions. He is going to be the only one left. They are going to gut this fish.

I disagree. Mike Sherman, Joe Philbin, and Bill Lazor are all dog**** coaches who won't lead teams ever again. That isn't b/c of Tannehill.

The Dolphins didn't fire their defensive coordinator b/c of Tannehill. He was canned b/c the defense was ****. Coaches need to take responsibility.

monkeys-1.jpg

Marc Sessler ‏@MarcSesslerNFL 1m1 minute ago
Marc Sessler Retweeted Miami Dolphins
Lazor was a hot topic on last night's podcast. Now this...

Miami Dolphins @MiamiDolphins
Bill Lazor has been relieved of his duties as offensive coordinator.

Holy ****. So necessary. Intense excitement followed by... Zac Taylor? Uh. Ugh. Wouldn't Saunders make a lot more sense? Truly bizarre year.

Saunders is the vet but Taylor has been with the team longer. He knows the players and fits better than Saunders. Also how does it matter really Taylor or Saunders, new coaching staff next year anyways.

It's one week too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom