Boston Herald INSULTS Dolphins! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Herald INSULTS Dolphins!

Good let this be a team unifier. No more laissez-faire attitude, this all may end up being a blessing. Us against the world mentality.

pigskinguy said:
Poor, poor Justa. It sounds like you have had enough Labatt Blue's. I mean, to be THAT optimistic about a team that is clearly so bad..........Come to think of it, maybe I will bring you 2 cases of Labatt Blue so you can drown yous sorrow of another brutal season with some real beer. :lol:
my drinking beer is to celebrate my being an ameircan instead of canadian :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! . Just because he brought in competition that makes the fins better? Feely isn't proven. If both the bills and fins had the same OL and OC, I'd take Drew over Fiedler anyday.

A revamped OL doesn't mean the fins are automatically better. We have Mcnally compared to Ruel. That in itself is an upgrade for the bills. St. Clair (bench warmer) and Carey(rookie) are questionable.

You also forget that it take time for an OL to have Chemistry. We only changed 1.

Boston is proven because he had one probowl season? He's also proven to be a headcase. Boston the headcase could show up instead of the probowler.

Just so you know Drew was a probowler more than twice, does this mean he's proven just like your Boston? That kinda puts a damp on your logic .

If you are gonna put a damper on Evans being a rookie, that should apply to Carey as well. So where does that leave your OL?

Bills have the number 2 D. Milloy and Spikes will have a second year on the team. Kelsay was a rookie last year. You can't judge a rookie in his first year.

Old cb that's can catch INT's. Winfield couldn't although he was a great tackler. Again, no. 2 D. :D

Unproven as a staff yes, but a proven OC. Check out Mularkeys bio and what he did with a healthy OL at Pitts and how he made probowlers out of Maddox and Kordell. Does this mean he can do it w/ Drew? Based on your logic that "Boston is a probowler " (based on 3 yrs. ago), looks like Mularkey will make drew a pwobowler.

Who cares what Trestman did with other teams. The fins are just as unproven as a staff as the bills. I could throw out Wyche and Mcnally's name out there who's as proven as Trestman.

Interesting how you left out Forester (sp?) name out because it will show that he too is unproven :rolleyes:

Overrated (your opinion) but well respected. That makes Spielman better than TD?

Yup, we're definitely optimistic. That's more than what I can say about finfans.

We can play this pissing match. I don't care what a finfan in buffalo has to say, I'll tell you this much, if the fins are so much improved like you think, let's see if marino , carter and so many experts will be picking the fins to win the sb this year like they did last year. I doubt they will.

You have very "interesting" views.

The fact remains that even if I agree the Bills upgraded as much as the Fins (which I don't) they are still 4 games back. True?

inFINSible said:
Good first post....glad to have you aboard.

Personally, I welcome all predictions of failure from any journalist anywhere.

Being disrespected is a great motivator. As a matter of fact, this team has thrived in situations where they have been questioned or dismissed.

It's when they start reading about how good they are and how much talent they have, that's when they go out and embarrass themselves and their fans.

I hope they take stuff like this and add it to their shoulders to form a big, giant chip.
Thanks for the welcoming aboard inFINSible , hope to keep my comments worthy among you guys...:D

I agree with you that we should not be to angry with some of these article in rival newspapers, all they are going to do is become great clips on the old board when the season starts. Last year we missed the playoffs for the 2nd time and missed winning the East title for the 3rd year in a row because of one game.....one crucial mistake each one of those games. Miami is very close, they have the talent, now they have to prove themselves, no matter how many say they are great, or how many say they are horrible.

I am looking forward to this season.:m83:

Justasportsfan said:
my drinking beer is to celebrate my being an ameircan instead of canadian :lol:

So, you wanted to celebrate being an American and not a Canadian by drinking Canadian beer? :hmmm:

What you meant to say was: :happydrin :usa: :patriot: :troops: U.S.A! :lol:

No offense Pigskinguy, 'cuz Nickelback rocks hehe :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom