Boyer is not good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boyer is not good

jack2158

Rookie
Reaction score
Our D is awful , Boyer’s game plan is awful .
We look lost out there every game .
Honestly he has to go next year . This is a terrible coached D . Thank god our Offense is balling this year or we would be dead last .
I hope we win this game as we should .

D is tired. If we don’t continue scoring this will be a game where we have to come from behind on the last drive

Can we just start an official "Boyer sucks" thread to go along with the game thread. Seems like someone has to make one each week to litter the forums..🙄

Honestly he has to go next year . This is a terrible coached D . Thank god our Offense is balling this year or we would be dead last .
He is in charge of making chicken salad out of chicken sh#t. He is doing the best he can.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy should not. E allowed to fly home with the team!!!!! Please use 2 spies and rush 3 Jesus!!!!!!!!!!

Players are not awful. Losing most of the DBs before and in season isn't helping anybody. They added Chubb. Safety Jones injury is a big miss and Needham. CB Jones hasnt even suited up.

Back
Top Bottom